ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The green machine (pic heavy)

hey guys i know alot of you dont have anything positive to say about this car but i was out today and got a load of snaps in kingsgate multi-storey and thought id share them with everyone hoping to get some more people's feedback on how the car is and will look when finished...

start out with my fave pics :D (note almost all of these have been edited to look lower as they show the height i want it at)

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0802-Copy-1.jpg

DSC_0814.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0834-Copy.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I can appreciate that this is your pride and joy and thats fair enough! I wont dare post pictures of my Dymanique when i was 19 :eek:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I can appreciate that this is your pride and joy and thats fair enough! I wont dare post pictures of my Dymanique when i was 19 :eek:

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Not seen green done much on a clio, might work though, but we need a full colour photo, got a feeling I'll hate it though haha! An lose the Fli subwoofer, just a chavs fart cannon!

It looks best in the 4th picture from top.
In all fairness, lowered(Pic 2) and minus what it looks like/you've put inside/exhaust I think it's alright for your first car, better than the route I took.

It looks best in the 4th picture from top.
In all fairness, lowered(Pic 2) and minus what it looks like/you've put inside/exhaust I think it's alright for your first car, better than the route I took.

i really like it man

your number 1 priority should be lowering it mate, forget all the bodywork stuff until then.

its sooo tempting but iv found most of the stuff that needed replacing, just need to source a standard front bumper, 172 rear bumper and a passengers door...

Looks decent in the photos dude.

thanks paul :) missus took the better photos :L

Grande 1.2
i think this looks really smart! even with the black rears!! (ARE THEY BLACK?? or is it just the picture lol)

im a fan! its different!! good job!

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Loved the front badge, will do the same but in yellow! :)

Why only the back windows are tinted? Never like it tho..

TT QS

i believe the law in england stops the fronts from being tinted.
im not sure if it is no tints at all or just not very dark :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I quite like that. Apart from the interior handles and grab handles. A green handle with gloss black surround would suit better.

Wheels look great, and front diamond looks great on a green background, good idea.

Colour code the bump strips and do lettering on bullets green ;)

Clio 197
I like it on the last picture were its not edited all I would do to it is slamm it get it colour coded, you don't want to much green or it will look daft I think

I quite like it on the non edited pic tho bud

192'd BG 182 FF
I strangely like the wheels! Very smart, got some small green details on my BG182. Given me a few ideas :) very nice mate, keep up the good work and keep it different! :)

i think this looks really smart! even with the black rears!! (ARE THEY BLACK?? or is it just the picture lol)

im a fan! its different!! good job!

haha yeah they are the darkest tints available iirc

your welcome to do that fella ;) will make you the second person on here to paint that bit as far as im aware :p

I quite like that. Apart from the interior handles and grab handles. A green handle with gloss black surround would suit better.

Wheels look great, and front diamond looks great on a green background, good idea.

Colour code the bump strips and do lettering on bullets green ;)

thanks man :) im gunna do the colour coding over the next couple of weeks and generally tidy her up (small pay month this month lol) then next month some Coilovers and slammed somewhere between 60-80mm and sat level, im currently experimenting with the handles but i did it the other way lol see how it looks when they are dry...

I like it on the last picture were its not edited all I would do to it is slamm it get it colour coded, you don't want to much green or it will look daft I think

I quite like it on the non edited pic tho bud

thanks man :eek: but i dont plan on adding anymore green :L all is colour coding and lowering now then done :D

I strangely like the wheels! Very smart, got some small green details on my BG182. Given me a few ideas :) very nice mate, keep up the good work and keep it different! :)

i love the wheels :eek: and as always fella im very different ;)

Looks ok to me, colour coding the door mouldings would look good

is on the job list for the next couple of weeks :hail:

Clio 1.2 (Billabong)
I really like what you've done and what you're planning to do. The green detailing is really good, I personally love a bit of Black and Green! This idea is similar to what I had planned for my Lupo (which I dont yet have, and may never have!) although I had it planned the other way round, that gorgeous lime green with black detailing.
But go for it :) I look forward to seeing more of your car.