ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fast Show 2011

R26
Im of to this on Sunday meeting a load of friends in Wooly Edge Services on the M1 at around 5am taking a steady drive down... Taking it on the strip again... Woop woop...

Saw you do the strip, got a few half decent times!

Dean i didnt get a chance to speak to u :L

Once we got to the stand u seemed to have disapeared. I'm pressuming you were in the silver one

R26
Your alright mate, was gonna come say hi at mcds but got sidetracked, and didn't really spend any time at the clubstand. Yeah silver one was mine :)

How did you find the day? I got the impression no-one really knew anyone in our clubstand, I only knew a few from outside the forum.

I didn't know anyone anyway :L

The day was alright but so many skagheads there and weed everywhere you go. We left around 3 because there wasn't much to do and we were so tired from getting up at 4.30.

How about you?

R26
Lol yeah, I just sat watching the dragstrip most of the day, was so tempted to do it but I was scared I'd stall or something!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Did any clios go down the strip what were the times ( and how was the LOOOOOOOOOONG was the Q to run :D??)

Was gonna go to this but by the time I got up and put the hour on it was dinnertime :(

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
Are you quite tall and blonde?

Think i mighta seen you but I was a crowd away

Lol lucky you didn't say hi! I didn't wear them in the end as thought high shoes wouldn't agree with Santa pod :p mind you was cold and windy so I should've brung a coat instead of a blazer. All out fail :p

I'll get mine on the strip at USC without doubt :approve:.

Thank god for that. :L

Yeah was freezing, I had to keep sitting in my car for a few minutes to warm up.

USC I hope to be running the mx5 if I get some good money for my birthday :D