ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Fast Show 2011

Fabia VRS
Might do, went to summing simmilar agessss ago (max power show) and it was alrite, depends how cold santa pod will be eyy

R26
Go to regions, at the top, then east anglia. i posted a thread in there. Zero interest lol. But i am going and will be setting off fromn huntingdon.

Listerine & Poledo
Bueno Estente!

Oh, sorry, wrong Fast Show.

but, seriously, a Corsa Shopping is the best picture they could find for the "handling circuit"! Sounds like a class act

Lol. Bought my ticket and he's just waiting to see if any other guys are coming on the stand too. Need's to be sorted by friday/saturday because they said it needs to be booked a week in advance at the latest.

Breaking 172 NV676
I am going on the Street Cartel Club Stand, haven't been before but been told its packed.

SG9 Forester STi
Have got my tickets but only going on the Sunday. Have decided against running as I've run out of laughing gas and I want my first time on the strip to include a bit of NOS action :cool:.

Didn't even know there were going to be a lot of club stands (not been before).

Have got my tickets but only going on the Sunday. Have decided against running as I've run out of laughing gas and I want my first time on the strip to include a bit of NOS action :cool:.

Didn't even know there were going to be a lot of club stands (not been before).

I'm going sunday but whether I'll be in the clio or punto is a different matter :'(

Car started misfiring on friday and it's showing in cylinder one.

Took out the pencil coils and one was smoking and the other one dead so replaced two second hand ones and it's been intermittent but working.

Last night I turned it on and the battery light came on then it stalled every time.

New spark plugs and coils coming wed/thurs so fingers crossed thats the fix

SG9 Forester STi
Ah bad times! Hope once the parts arrive that'll be the end of it!

In my experience clios like nothing more than a misfire :(.

I'll watch later, youtubes blocked at work.

Just hope this sorts it, makes you not love the car when it works and makes me wanna get another.

Clio 1.6 16v
Who's stands is everybody on? i too have a weekend ticket so il be down in my stealthed clio :)

I will be with the East Midlands Modified Lot, we arent in a stand but theres quite a damn few of us!

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Im of to this on Sunday meeting a load of friends in Wooly Edge Services on the M1 at around 5am taking a steady drive down... Taking it on the strip again... Woop woop...

SG9 Forester STi
If any of you see me come say hi! Won't be able to miss me as I'll be rocking some purple Westwood shoes :p.