ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The daily driver... E36 328i Sport

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, the bootlid needs doing, and the front arch is starting to bubble. Not a massive amount of work, but I think if I kept it I'd want to get a full respray done.

And the rear arch or is it a dodgy reflection? Fair play to your mate. For 3k, i'd want it to be mint.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
That's him!

No seriously though, Drury Lane are brilliant. I know you come over this way sometimes, I was at Jord's getting my bushes pressed into the lollipops and you were on your way over for a hub or something.

Isn't the M3 LSD harsh on the motorway miles? Would love to check out the diff in feel between mine and yours with M50 + LSD.

Just got back in the EP3 after 6 months being SORN'd - you'll be able to relate to this with a DC2 but how different are these cars!?

VTEC feels mental after the lazy 6 cyl.

They feel very different. It's hard to decide which one's faster isn't it lol. Sure the Hondas feel faster but I wouldn't want to call it.

LSD is fine. Revs are at abour 3300rpm at 70, I believe the standard gearing puts them at about 3000rpm?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
And the rear arch or is it a dodgy reflection? Fair play to your mate. For 3k, i'd want it to be mint.

Which picture? The rear arches are fine! There's a tiny bubble smaller than a 5pence piece but you cant see it in any of the pics.

I'm not that keen on the colour of that one on the link in Aberdeenshire. It looks a pretty nice car though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
£3k for a car that needs a boot and wings?

The are a £1k car these days. Nostalgia is keeping prices strong.

There is a garage up here that buys £3k M3's tarts them up and sells for £6k. He has a new 911 so business must be good!