ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The curse of 100k...

You couldn't make this up...

IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG

It's a Clio Trophy so the seats don't have air bags in them. How can I make this light go off, or find out what the issue is? It comes on most of the time, but every now and again goes off for a couple of minutes before returning.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It will still have wiring under the seat.

Turn the ignition on and wiggle the wires. When it goes out/flickers you'll have found the culprit.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Haha mines been like that for a while but the lights are off more than on

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
My old dear moves the seat backwards and forwards everytime she gets in her 182..

I don't look forward to the dreaded airbag light...

172 Cup
I've got trophy seats in my cup when this light came on on my car it was the plug connected to the seatbelt pretensioner was loose, just take off the leather covers that are velcroed around the seatbelt lock and you should see them connected to the back of the pretensioner just try removing and refitting the plugs it worked for me