ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSS pic thread (warning: contains little to no photographs)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Re: The CSS pic thread

FLOL, I really wish I could remember more, looks like we had a bloody great time.

I do remember standing up and falling straight over though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do remember you apologising for waking me up after i'd been sick. lol

You were ok after that. Before that you just kept shouting at me "just shut up! I cant f**king understand you, farmer c**t!!"
Yet you could understand Sam who is more Bristol than me!!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

You were ok after that. Before that you just kept shouting at me "just shut up! I cant f**king understand you, farmer c**t!!"
Yet you could understand Sam who is more Bristol than me!!

I actually feel quite bad for shouting and insulting you, i'm only really that abusive to mates i've known for years. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I f**king love this place. I'm sat here pissing myself at these pictures. Toby is proper special.

Still waiting on the giant peroni pic :dapprove:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Dave, tell dan how I thought he was fat and ginger due to me thinking his avatar was a picture of him when he was younger. Lmao. That was embarrassing.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

Dave, tell dan how I thought he was fat and ginger due to me thinking his avatar was a picture of him when he was younger. Lmao. That was embarrassing.
I thought that aswell, then saw him at CSS and realised it would of had to of been black and white photography when he was a kid.

I f**king love this place. I'm sat here pissing myself at these pictures. Toby is proper special.

Still waiting on the giant peroni pic :dapprove:

Do you remember me and Rob shaking your car and banging on your windows lol
I must say you shot up rather quickly

IMG_20120805_015605.jpg

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

'Is Daniels avatar a picture of him as a kid'?

That was one of the funniest things I heard that day.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

I did! When you were stood with your car and Dave.

When you came up and said 'hello i'm Owen', i'd honestly just met two other people that had said the exact same thing to me.

You should have just said 'hello i'm Spunky' although we'd have probably kidnapped you
and took you with us for the night time piss up.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I didn't come and say hello. Too scared.....

Just kidding. When I saw you you was mid conversation with someone. Wasn't going to stroll over and say hi. I'm Chris. Aka cswalmsley. Aha

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

Well at the time I didn't know there was any other Owen's on here. From the pictures and the stories, that would of been a laugh.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did! When you were stood with your car and Dave.

I agree with Dave then. That went straight over my head. Sorry mate, there are loads of Owens on here. If you'd have said spunky I'd have known who you were!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

It's alright, saved getting a load of abuse. Hopefully by next time the whole spunky name will have blown over anyway.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

We'd have given you some sh*t Owen, but in a nice way if you get what I mean. ;)

Hearing about all the sh*t you get at work, we'd have sat you down, tried toughened you up a bit,
and given you some decent ideas about revenge.

Not to mention pour booze down your neck until you were sick on yourself. :D

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

We'd have given you some sh*t Owen, but in a nice way if you get what I mean. ;)

Hearing about all the sh*t you get at work, we'd have sat you down, tried toughened you up a bit,
and given you some decent ideas about revenge.

Not to mention pour booze down your neck until you were sick on yourself. :D
I'm actually gutted I wasn't there. Sounds like it was the highlight of CSS.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

Next time just say 'hello i'm Spunky' ffs, it's not like we'd have been out of order to you or anything,
we'd have just got pissed and had a laugh.

CS never forgets.

This is true, i'll forever be know as a shoe hating puke monkey from now on.

Mini Cooper S sport

Please stop posting horrible pictures of me :cry:

(I still don't remember any of them being taken, sorry for draping myself all over everyone :eek:!)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Do you remember me and Rob shaking your car and banging on your windows lol
I must say you shot up rather quickly

IMG_20120805_015605.jpg

FLOL! No idea why I thought going to the car was a good idea. Think this ws just after I ran away from Dave been sick, lol!

Edition 30

Please stop posting horrible pictures of me :cry:

(I still don't remember any of them being taken, sorry for draping myself all over everyone :eek:!)

Ali, you were class! I remember us doing so many poses for the camera.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member

No you stoop too much for that mate, you should stand proud and look down on everyone,
if you started lifting weights you could be as wide as you are tall, then you'd be scared of no man. ;)