ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSS pic thread (warning: contains little to no photographs)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: The CSS pic thread

Does he have a douche beard?

It can't not be done!

Would be so rude not to...

Could do with knowing how far is too far with regards to PS'ing... oranges, any guidelines?

Okay. Now some of you are going a bit far.

A guy has an attractive girlfriend. He's clearly not the most well known on here so probably fairly new. Lets try our best not to completely scare him off and make everyone look like they've never touched a girl.

Thanks.

A ANIMAL

Okay. Now some of you are going a bit far.

A guy has an attractive girlfriend. He's clearly not the most well known on here so probably fairly new. Lets try our best not to completely scare him off and make everyone look like they've never touched a girl.

Thanks.

What do you mean "make it look like"??

Bus w**ker

What do you mean "make it look like"??

BrianPotter.jpg

Brian Potter said:
Ever kissed a girl?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

As funny as all of that was, you lot really not to sort your s**t out with things like this.

You know they refer to people as like "clio geeks" or just "virgins", well this is why.

Guy brings a bit of eye candy along, most appreciate the eye candy (except chubby chasers), then get home and reel off all sorts of things they'd never have the stones to say on the day.

Horrendously "bloke-who-lives-with-his-mum-at-40-esque"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

If it was a well known member, yes, 100%.

But we don't even know who the guy is. It's just a bit far when he's not a big poster or something, and makes a lot of people here come off the wrong way.

You must see what I mean?

Even if someone had spoken to him on the day, then having a laugh and a joke is fair game, as it stands the guy's probably think "f**k me this lot are weird".

6d9a543b-35bf-4311.jpg

6d9a543b-35ca-acad.jpg

There's the two pictures I took from the show. My girlfriend Olivia made a great picture withe the crayons and paper in the museum. Wonder if anyone clocked this.
I was right behind you just as she was writing her name and taking the pic! Didn't have a clue who you were though haha. Hello :)

A ANIMAL

If it was a well known member, yes, 100%.

But we don't even know who the guy is. It's just a bit far when he's not a big poster or something, and makes a lot of people here come off the wrong way.

You must see what I mean?

Even if someone had spoken to him on the day, then having a laugh and a joke is fair game, as it stands the guy's probably think "f**k me this lot are weird".

i see your point. can i just go back to commenting on your lady?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I was right behind you just as she was writing her name and taking the pic! Didn't have a clue who you were though haha. Hello :)

Hello mate. :)
I bet you thought we were proper weird. We was making fun in the incredible museum. Haha

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Next year I will make more the effort to meet new people etc. I'm familiar with most of the west mids lot now and a few of the welshies.

Foooooooking hell

22 pages of utter s**t - I just popped in to see if there was any decent pics of the cars - 22 pages of desperate blokes making crude comments about other peoples girlfriends. f**king LOL. Do you not think that's time that could be better spent ermm you know going out and getting laid yourself?

Not the best way to represent what was a brilliant little show, 2 pages of car pics and 22 pages of piss heads and desperate virgins haha - good old Cliosport, so close yet so far.

Well I came on to have a look to see if there was any pics of my car and my mates cars. It took nearly 15minutes to click through 22 pages of pointless comments - so errr yeah pissed me off a bit

Maybe people should have created a thread called "semi-hot girlfriends at CSS that I want to make teenage virgin comments about while I fap" - would have certainly saved me some time

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Is there any other threads full with decent quality pictures?

A selection of the best pics from the day maybe?