ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the cost of tyres!

fat 182
ive had my 182 almost 4 years now and the price of tyres has shot up . i use to get PE2's for about 70-80 fitted there over a 100 quid now

last time i got f1's just dug out the invoice and i paid just under 150 for two less than a year ago .just ordered a new set and the cheapest i could get was 170

everthing seems so expencive at the moment with fuel and car tax going up

rant over

A shiny black one.
Just checked my last bill for tyres, 25/09/07 ME pe2 205.45 zr16 last year 75.80 delivered from mytyres this year £101

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just checked my last bill for tyres, 25/09/07 ME pe2 205.45 zr16 last year 75.80 delivered from mytyres this year £101

Your wrong mate . £101 on mytyres is for W rated which you don't need . V rated are £87 ;)

Clio 182
I work for a company who supply alloy wheels and tyres (PM me for a tyre quote, although we don't get a massive discount on the 'smaller sizes') and all of our tyre suppliers put their prices up by around 8% for the new financial year.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Just put 4 x Vredestein Sportrac 3's on mine.

£55 each fitted.;) Good tyres too, well rated by EVO/ Auto Express etc for past few years.