ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The clio is going ...

Fabia VRS
After a great 2 years of my 1.2 she has finally been sold !

SAM_0234.jpg

Im really going to miss the clio :( But the rattles and the general day to day fustration with a 1.2 wont

Heres the replacement anyhow:

Newbaby.jpg

2.jpg

So happy with it, pulls like a train and drives really nicely
Cruse control, AC, great MPG and i spose a few extra doors will help out

Bring on the haters?

Evo 5 RS
Everyone seems to be buying these lol. What's the fascination? They're good cars but I'm guessing you're still pretty young!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A diesel Skoda.

Imagine announcing that choice a few years ago. lol.

I don't get it, but as long as you're happy.

Fabia VRS
Everyone seems to be buying these lol. What's the fascination? They're good cars but I'm guessing you're still pretty young!

I dont know it really does put a smile on my face! Sure am. suprisingly the insurance is the same as the clio so why not!

A diesel Skoda.

Imagine announcing that choice a few years ago. lol.

I don't get it, but as long as you're happy.

Ive had alot of stick for it, but pretty much i love it!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I like it. They're looking a little dated now mind you, but still nice IMO.

M16a
Smart upgrade!

I almost got one of these when I got rid of my 1.2 but I was just a bit concerned incase something went wrong on it..

Really still quite like them, best colour for them too! Get it mapped and I hope you enjoy it.!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Lovely mate, wanted one of these before but they were holding their value well. Excellent choice IMO. They are supposed to drive really well!a

Fabia VRS
Cheers guys ive already got plans for it, coilies, black and red theme and maybe get a milteck.
Been hearing alot about these mapped so il have to look into it more

Ive seen a 200+ bhp vrs on briskoda.net its an utter animal

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had one of these and I sold it after 3 days. Bored the s**t out of me staring at that god awful dashboard.

Mk4 golf gttdi is more my thing, same engine, bigger inside and a nice dash!

But all in all, it must go like a rocket after a 1.2 clio! Good upgrade. :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Nice upgrade. Love the PD diesels. I did look at these for a replacement for my 1.2 last year but I absolutely hated the interior. Atleast it wont rattle!

320d
Always had a soft spot for these. If I had to change to a diesel I think I'd definitely be after one.

Great upgrade from a 1.2, enjoy it mate.

Fiesta ST-3
I wouldn't have chosen that colour tbh, I would have had a black one.

Great little cars for what they are though. I give you 6 months before you ditch it for a 1*2 though :)

Fabia VRS
its a 1.9 TDI And the insurance on it is the same as the 1.2 for me, whereas a 1*2 is more in the 3+k ball park -.-
As for the the dash bord i think its really tidy, neat a simple and you can do very cool little add ons (cup holders, storage boxes etc etc)
I did look at a black one, but after having a black clio i wanted something different, so Red it was (Blue fabia's are the Special edition ones and all go for about 7k+ [for a good one anyway])

Listerine & Poledo
not keen on red cars, but have plenty of time for Fabia vRS.

Nice upgrade anyway, get that sucker mapped up and watch 1*2's all shrink in your mirrors in between the corners.