ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio 197

Black 197
Shame its gone Seb but i suppose kitchen and bathroom is more important, I was looking at my 197 earlier in a petrol garage and there was a baked bean filling up behind me, We got chatting about the differences and i couldnt help thinking the 197 is so much better looking than a 1*2, Sorry Roy ! ;)

i wanted to part with mine but i just cant, be it spanking clean or covered in dirt you cant argue that a 197 / R27 is definately a gorgeous car,

I'll continue to enjoy mine but good luck with your kitchen / Bathroom Seb

I was looking at my 197 earlier in a petrol garage and there was a baked bean filling up behind me, We got chatting about the differences and i couldnt help thinking the 197 is so much better looking than a 1*2, Sorry Roy ! ;)

LOL I completely agree. I love the look of the 197. In fact I've said before that a Nimbus R27 is the best looking Clio ever invented :cool:

EDIT: It's a shame they ruined it by giving it a gimp mask and calling it a 200.

Black 197
<3 your so open minded !

Everybody hates the cup spoiler on the 197 but to me it sets it off, I dont think you'll ever find a car everyone agrees that is perfect but sod selling my car for a kitchen !, Army surplus and grab a gas stove ftw

White clique
The 197 is becoming a charver waggon anyway.

wash your mouth out!! :eek:

I see a few 197s around my way, a small handful, most are still being driven by MILFs in my area, in fact there are also a fair few 172/182 MILFs locally too.

I've not seen a single chav in a 197 - other than me!!

wash your mouth out!! :eek:

I see a few 197s around my way, a small handful, most are still being driven by MILFs in my area, in fact there are also a fair few 172/182 MILFs locally too.

I've not seen a single chav in a 197 - other than me!!

Roffle. It was an in-joke. Seb said the same about 172s & 182s when he sold his shed and got the 197.

Clio 1970000000
Well I am the lucky person that has bought Seb's 197. Investing in a home is the right thing to do (you will be amazed what a money pit it will become!!!) and as I have mentioned before, I sold my CTR to extend the kitchen so I know Seb's pain.

Got home tonight, and the wife went mental (don't worry, she always has been). I just don't get it, the house is all sorted, I can finally afford to treat myself but because she is not into cars, I'm selfish!!!!

Women eh!!!! Flame suit on and zipped up.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Roffle. It was an in-joke. Seb said the same about 172s & 182s when he sold his shed and got the 197.

knowsit... tbh, once the house is sorted i'll be looking to get another performance Renault no doubt. they ooze good value and a stonking drive... just need to win the lotto.

Well I am the lucky person that has bought Seb's 197. Investing in a home is the right thing to do (you will be amazed what a money pit it will become!!!) and as I have mentioned before, I sold my CTR to extend the kitchen so I know Seb's pain.

Got home tonight, and the wife went mental (don't worry, she always has been). I just don't get it, the house is all sorted, I can finally afford to treat myself but because she is not into cars, I'm selfish!!!!

Women eh!!!! Flame suit on and zipped up.

LOL at your wife ;) you bought her a kitchne ffs... enjoy the car mate, i'll let you know how tomorrow pans out.

Nice to see it still on the forum... Seb's 197. s**ts traffic cops, iirc.

i do indeed ;)

^^

Buy the car and get pointed to CS...

LOL @ Seb

heh :D