ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Chris Harris thread

7mins for Monkey, 16mins on cleaning glass for Drive Clean... Now I'm a detailing freak, but sod me have they got that drastically wrong.

Didn't find that video particularly entertaining TBH. I realise he's been on holiday, but I reckon he's gone off the boil a little bit. What happened to the promised Clio 200 vs. the rest shootoit?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't find that video particularly entertaining TBH. I realise he's been on holiday, but I reckon he's gone off the boil a little bit. What happened to the promised Clio 200 vs. the rest shootoit?

I imagine he's waiting for Renault to sort their act out...or maybe they're holding back because they know it'll get pasted.

Evo 5 RS

lol, please write him a formal email.

I realise you've been on holiday, but sort your life out. BORING.

yours sincerely,

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
blown into the weeds buy and FXX though for noise and everything else ... and before someone says it there is a fxx road registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UmV0TvJVCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsCOEHZ1Szw

This isnt true in my opinion. The F40 has everything it needs and all in the perfect ammounts. Just because X car is faster, louder etc etc doesnt mean its better. Statisticly speaking there are plenty of cars faster than the F40 but not with the same perfect ingredients. This is why even after a quarter of a centuary its still regarded as the worlds best Supercar.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Don't know much about the F50, but surely with an F1 engine it should have been quicker than the F40.

Suzuki Swift Sport
What a video, I like both the F40 and the F50, although the F40 just looks right to me.

Went in one in 1990 when dads friend bought one, remember thinking F**k me when it came on boost!

That vid is awesome!! I've seen various vids on the F40 before, but I didn't realise just how brutal that thing is!
F40 > anything else ever produced.

Still have duvet set at home with F40 NPG on it i think ...
Don't forget the wall clock - I think that car was on one of those too.