ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Difference being, loads will buy the Porsche.

It's certainly going to be interesting to see how it plays out. With Geeley's money behind them, and Volvo tech to pilfer, there is potential for Lotus to make some good cars in the coming years. Whether that translates to sales is another matter. The Emira is a stunning looking thing though.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Bit of an oldy. But I see it Most days parked down the road. Sharing as:

1. Its nice to have a bit of colour. ( Meg is Mine)
2. Its driven by a lady Carer in a Nursing home the has had for years and is her daily instead of being locked up for sunshine.

I remember seeing road-tests in late 00's putting these back to back....

IMG_3753 pan.JPG

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182

2. Its driven by a lady Carer in a Nursing home the has had for years and is her daily instead of being locked up for sunshine.

View attachment 1671336
I hope she's got a pops and bangs map on it, keep the old folk on their toes 🤣

Ben02

ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1671336
How long has she had it?

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i

View attachment 1671336
i love that colour Focus, i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they really stand out.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
i love that colour Focus, i know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but they really stand out.

I know what you mean. AG on the Clio looks flat but really pops when sun hits it. The Focus looks amazing all the time. Guess more of a Pearlescent. Great to have a special car in a special car specific colour.

I see they use the Mean Green for new Fiesta which is good but would be behind the Focus & Clio.

I swear I saw the Fiesta colour on an old Mazda 2. Mazda & Ford are interlinked in someway so no surprize.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I know what you mean. AG on the Clio looks flat but really pops when sun hits it. The Focus looks amazing all the time. Guess more of a Pearlescent. Great to have a special car in a special car specific colour.

I see they use the Mean Green for new Fiesta which is good but would be behind the Focus & Clio.

I swear I saw the Fiesta colour on an old Mazda 2. Mazda & Ford are interlinked in someway so no surprize.
Yes, it's some kind of multi-stage paint. Lizard Green on the GT3 isn't a subtle colour, but it looks really flat compared to the Focus,

gt3-focus-garage-side.jpg

When the sun hits it, it really brings out the yellow:

10027346256_07ce0312b7_k.jpg
Focus Llyn Brenig 2 by AdrianFRST, on Flickr

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hang on. Didn't pretend prove the blocks are no different, they are just stamped different? Or was it the internals that were all standard parts?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nestled at the back of our estate, not sure it moves much but always admire it when I walk past!

View attachment 1670866

Just about the best looking car on sale right now in my view. Absolutely love them.

No no, this is the hardcore performance version. All 100PS of it.

Just had a look into them, didn't know the model until I just looked LC500. They're a 5.0l V8, wow. Need a V10 like the LFA, wonder if anybody has put an exhaust system on one.
My boss had a bright yellow LC500 as a daily, he did like 70,000 miles in it since 2018 😂

Sounded absolutely awesome when he left work in it. Massively comfortable, too.