ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

RB182, 987, Lupo Gti
Was in front of an Atom for a bit yesterday on the A52, the sound as it passed me was unreal.

Cheating a bit, but also seen some lovely cars at Porsche Nottingham, no power in my phone so only managed one of this beautiful c4s

Clio 1.2
I was pleasently surprised to see this outside a job I was at yesturday, I have such a soft spot for them, been watching the sales on them alot over the past year, so much want
0e81bd708e4e447500134d76c7ffab35.jpg
800638e6f7edefdec382a398015b3325.jpg
a68408472460413291a773f7d17385fd.jpg

OssPoop

ClioSport Club Member
I had a lovely mk1 golf cruise up Shepcote Lane in Sheffield with me today. We stopped at the lights near the police station and he pulled along side me, it was a dark purple with borbet 5 spokes on. We set off and the popo that had pulled up behind me hung back a bit then pulled the golf😂. Maybe they liked it more than my clio?

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This old Cossie was parked on the road I live. I’ve seen it blasting around Fareham for the last 10 years atleast. Isn’t in the best condition but it’s definitely used!

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
Wicked!
I saw one a while ago round my work , which I used to see around locally around twenty years ago, it still had a dump valve & some 1900's Team Dynamics multispoke wheels on it too!

This car,

OssPoop

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted a white Nissan 370Z parked in some bushes in a ditch at the side of a nice little twisty road today. Handily highlighted by a "caution police" sign🤣. Will be an interesting recovery tomorrow.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
Red Porsche 944 Turbo earlier, I used to think they were crap years ago (mainly because I knew a pillock with one) I think they're nice now.

cat171

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a black S Class Maybach earlier on German plates. Lovely car! Not my pic, but the same thing.

Maybachfront.jpg