ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Just a 720bhp estate car :cool::cool::cool: (no idea what it was doing in medway)

37346308155_3af316f532_z.jpg
IMG-20170917-WA0012 by terry clarke, on Flickr
Probably stolen.

Renault Clio RS Cup
Will get a better picture when I can but we have a mint Turbo S in with us at with this week.

a463de8d16b63ebc3c699dafb868add6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
This old MK2 Jag just sitting in the garden, spotted it on Friday evening.

View attachment 1335597View attachment 1335598
It doesn't look that bad really. Don't think it's been stood a very long time. It's super cool though. One of my cousins rebuild one years ago. He went to night school to learn spannering and upholstery and did it all himself. One only seen pics of it but he did an amazing job on it. So much want.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That looks in good nick for something that's not been taxed since 1984!
Really? Wow.

I'm wondering if it sat in a garage which is now that pile of bricks.
My wife and I came across it by mistake, we was viewing a house with rear access and as we started driving down the alleyway to see how large the back garden was I saw the Jag, it was the first house we drove pass.

Looks like it could be a lovely car with a little bit of work, it's local to me so I'll keep an eye on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Had a lovely half hour out in this earlier. V8s trim minus black pack.

Honestly it was rather average and actually not that comfy going down the road. 4.0 V8 sounds nice though! What is the engine of of? I couldn't remember.

55ae6da38c9697fd5a5cd77b7eb11789.jpg
d82ef33ed413137e109fd744fe8a42c6.jpg

Albi Blue 200
A few from the long weekend:

Clocked a mint black on black Cayman GT4 this morning but couldn't snap a pic - he was sooo bloody fast!
fa50f5d05968980df75a4e7d9bfc8534.jpg
8d7df3843e047bf8a522fd955fdd7263.jpg
29eacaa26e83e9169badb8e0cf4ccd0d.jpg
9082c1b0dfe636a4310656e04526148d.jpg

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Had this GT12 go past me on my way to work yesterday, it looked absolutely amazing on the road. Not my pic but I couldn't get one
IMG_2791.JPG

I saw a red BMW Z1 this morning, the reg started off with B4 (I didn't see the rest of it) I love them!! and I just saw a black M2 a few minutes ago:up:

I've only ever seen three at different times & that was ages ago (well before the prices went nuts) Funnily enough, one of each colour :cool:

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I've only ever seen three at different times & that was ages ago (well before the prices went nuts) Funnily enough, one of each colour :cool:

So rare on the roads, shame really as people dont want to drive them for the fear of knocking value off them. Probably my favourite beemer.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've only seen 1 1M on the road. I love them.and hoped BMW were going to make loads so they would one day be affordable like the M3 (not the e30 obviously) but that didn't bloody happen did it! Awesome BMW, stupid BMW.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
There was a white 1M at a donnington day track day I did in July. It was left hand drive with no plates on it.

Did they sell them in white?

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
No pics as I was driving both times but I saw an Aston DB5 in silver like Bond's car and a Lotus Elan +2 in the last couple of days. Both beautiful cars.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw this old Evo looking sorry for itself out here in Thailand.. quite a few out here, especially the older ones.

IMG_1079.JPG

I saw one last night, a white one. I love them!

What a did see the other day which I forgot to mention, a red K Reg Nova 1.4i which was mint! It had a set of wheels on it with massive profile tyres (which looked crap) but other than that it was cool.

Clio
How long before the cars of our youth are gone? I can't remember the last time I saw an Astra GTE, Fiesta RS Turbo or Cavalier GSi. Must be rare as rocking horse s**t nowadays.