ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Found a McLaren in the underground car park at a local shopping centre. I wince every time I hit a pothole around here, I think I'd have a heart attack driving something where the wheels cost more than my Clio 😬
1000031893.jpg

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Found a McLaren in the underground car park at a local shopping centre. I wince every time I hit a pothole around here, I think I'd have a heart attack driving something where the wheels cost more than my Clio 😬
View attachment 1686954

Seen one for the first time a few weeks ago, a neon green one with crazy priced carbon fitted by Stevie Wonder. Wheels were £14k and they look like the shite you walk right past in Halfords.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spotted 2 very similar spec 992 GT3 RS’s on M56 earlier.

This one will be coming to a car giveaway site soon.

IMG_4478.png

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
For a while my dad had a job at import company on the docks, so used to unload all the Jap import cars and Vans, he unloaded quite a few of these that were mobile brothels...:ROFLMAO:
how did he know? sniffing the seats?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a really nice MK1 NSX today looked completely original and mint at the petrol station. I wish I took a picture just didn't want to look like a weirdo walking over to the car. Even had a short number plate with NSX in.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Used to have a miami blue 1.9gti to this day has to be one of the best handling cars ive ever driven in the dry. Slightest bit of damp on the road though and you dead🤣🤣

Had a graphite grey 205 GTi 1.9 with 309 rear beam and front arms on. That was amazing for cutting across the tops between Rochdale, Halifax, Huddersfield etc. One of, if not, there best handling car I've ever driven.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Your taste is all over the shop man 😂 You're impossible to pigeonhole.

Eclectic to say the least. Either that or I'm on the fuckin spectrum.

I do love a nice Mk3 though (granted, that wasn't great and looked a tad rough), but they need to be done right. Slammed on some nice wheels.

That's only on 53k, looks to be completely OEM too. with original dealer plates and window stickers. Driver looked about 104 years old too.