ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BumbleBee to be

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Pics of my newly sprayed rear badges...

S5001602.gif

S5001603.gif

S5001604.gif

Fabia VRS Special Ed
We found out that it rubs the inside arch though, so lowering could be bad for the car.

I could use spacers but it might not solve the problem tbh, what do ya think?

BG 182 FF
are they 17's, if so with spacers on the front i would say you could lower it no problem mate

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I was gunna do my rear badges yellow but after a photoshop on here thought it looked awful, obviously I have one over the over side as well so maybe thats what made it worse? I like to try and keep the yellow subtle on mine with stealth badges :D Looks alright though.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I like it, can't wait to see more progress too :)

Cheers buddy, just put some clear side reps on...I'll get pics in the morning :)

I have clear bulbs though, so they don't shine orange atm.

I was gunna do my rear badges yellow but after a photoshop on here thought it looked awful, obviously I have one over the over side as well so maybe thats what made it worse? I like to try and keep the yellow subtle on mine with stealth badges :D Looks alright though.

I was goin to do the clio badge black or anthrecite, but thought meh fcuk it lol!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks good!

If it was me i'd ditch the alloys, source some 182 ones and get them done gloss Black. Wont cost the earth either

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Looks good!

If it was me i'd ditch the alloys, source some 182 ones and get them done gloss Black. Wont cost the earth either

Would do but a) nobody seems to buy 17s b) got no spare cash c) got really good tyres on these lol