ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The build starts here....

Twingo 133
That is coming along well.
My 16v has the same fuel pump setup as yours - Fuel pump and sender separate, so you can get a 16v fuel pump to fit.

Rb 182
arj256 said:
That is coming along well.
My 16v has the same fuel pump setup as yours - Fuel pump and sender separate, so you can get a 16v fuel pump to fit.

Sorry dont get what you mean?

I have a 1.4 spi tank, with the 2 seprate parts (pump and return) but the 16v pump is physically to big to fit in.How did you male yours work?

Pm if you want :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Djw Dave said:
Sorry dont get what you mean?

I have a 1.4 spi tank, with the 2 seprate parts (pump and return) but the 16v pump is physically to big to fit in.How did you male yours work?

Pm if you want :)

dude,
mine used to b a 1.4 spi. and the valver fuel pump fitted straight in to where the old one was wasnt to big or anything strange how urs doesnt fit??
same setup pump and level sender??
weird!

Rb 182
Me and Eviljohny-boy.com.uk ;) worked on the engine today after talking to a few people at the meet about it.

Any way heres the few pics i have :)

Front plate on
100_1032.jpg

Sump on
100_1033.jpg