ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Pearl.

BBS and Lowws...
where did you jack it up from at the front in the middle?

There is a central piece of metal that is just further back than the bumper. Some guy at kwik fit told me it was suitable - no idea whether to believe him or not tho ;)

I only did that for the lights. For the coilovers, I did each wheel at a time.

BBS and Lowws...
So you fit the coilovers yourself in the end? Easier than you think eh? Lol

Noooo, I have no idea how to fit them. My mechanic mate did them for me, I helped out a bit, but not much ;)

Anyway for anyone whos interested, pics of the lowering will be uploaded tomorrow, didnt have time to take any today :)

BBS and Lowws...
Pics of the lowering.

Its around 80mm front, 70mm rear. The reason for the rear being higher is because I usually have 3 people in the back and any lower down and it will scrape, so...yeah ;)

16.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

;)

BBS and Lowws...
Got a quick update.

Received my 172 Rear Bumper and Side Stripes in black. Fitted them both this morning and looks lovely ;)

Having my wheel alignment done today along with the exhaust moved up into the bumper.

AND, also have 4 new tyres put on the White Team D's, and also getting them put on today ;)

I will be posting pictures of it all up tomorrow...

White mx5 mk1!
Got a quick update.

Received my 172 Rear Bumper and Side Stripes in black. Fitted them both this morning and looks lovely ;)

Having my wheel alignment done today along with the exhaust moved up into the bumper.

AND, also have 4 new tyres put on the White Team D's, and also getting them put on today ;)

I will be posting pictures of it all up tomorrow...
Yes! Can't wait for the pics

White mx5 mk1!
Newnham Court Inn

Bearsted Road,
Weavering,
Maidstone,
Kent,
ME14 5LH At 3pm :) me and Kieran prob be there by 2.30

clio 1.2
How much did u end up droppin her man? wasnt sure bout sprayin wheels white cuz they looked sweet black but u done a good job n love seein it transform
mate nice 1

BBS and Lowws...
How much did u end up droppin her man? wasnt sure bout sprayin wheels white cuz they looked sweet black but u done a good job n love seein it transform
mate nice 1

Its dropped 80mm front (but thats low with 16s on) - I'm gunna have to higher it because it rubs soo easily.

Rear is around 70mm and I think Ill leave it at that ;)

MG ZR 1.8
Nicenicenice!! Mines lowered 60 mm. Looks like a tractor compared haha.
See you later. Me and g3 nyx will be there abouuut 3 ish! Park so we can see yous!

White mx5 mk1!
Looked good today nice and clean just get some socket peices and or a new hanger and raise that exhaust :D

clio 1.2
i see what you mean about the wheels now lol definitly looks better with the white dynamiques your cars looking gooood

BBS and Lowws...
Not too sure what other people have done, but I want to do the carbon fibre interior, dash trim bits.

Did people do them themselves or did they buy new ones in carbon fibre.

I want to do it myself, just need to know how easy is it and what exactly do I need and where to get the stuff from.

Updates about my car will be coming over the next few weeks ;)

BlackGold 182
Get it all from carbonmods.com get the kit for £50 I think it is and try it out first lol it's not easy mate

BBS and Lowws...
Quick update:

2-8.jpg

Nice and dirty :nono:

3-8.jpg

7-3.jpg

Finally got a good pick of the new 172 bumper thats been fitted.

4-7.jpg

Exhaust hanging WAY TOO LOW!!

5-4.jpg

Oh, and I packaged had arrived by the time I got home ;)

1-9.jpg

Full new set of lights:

8-3.jpg

Now white instead of yellow:

10-2.jpg

New exhaust hanger as mine was completely ruined.

9-2.jpg

11-2.jpg

I will get some pictures up tomorrow after I have fitted it ;)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I love your car haha, quality pics

What bulbs did you put in btw?