ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Big Manchester Meet (pic heavy)

Swift Sport
Despite being a fan of the mk3 shape and owning a pretty decent one of my own, Chris' RB182 was still my fave. I liked Naiths as usual too but not too sure about those sideskirt things!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Despite being a fan of the mk3 shape and owning a pretty decent one of my own, Chris' RB182 was still my fave. I liked Naiths as usual too but not too sure about those sideskirt things!

Cheers mate. Not sure if I feel it deserves the praise at the moment, but it'll be back to 100% soon enough!

One thing with RS Clios; when one thing breaks, others quickly follow. lol.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
well for my 1st cs meet that was pretty s***t hot well good,

so cheers chris for sorting it out , even though we havent spoke yet, A BIG FAT NICE 1 TO YOU'S :approve:

oh yeh n sofaboy BEEP BEEP!!

Marcus.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ha, cheers mate. thanks for coming.

You should've found me or Naith. He's the brown one, I'm the short one. Easy enough. ;)

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
Erm.....

wtf.jpg

also the left right wheel must had about 2 psi in it, looked like it was going to rip off the rim.

also mine was looking very shed like at meet with the half interior and no carpet. it will all be sorted soon when i get the rust sorted. the bay will also having a spruce soon, ill even tie everything down for everyone;)

Last edited:
also the front right wheel must had about 2 psi in it, looked like it was going to rip off the rim.

he was saying he runs 10psi in it them.
but my god it looked worse than that.

Anybody see the size of the pizza they bought from costco?

Last edited:
  Nimbus Megane R26
who was the trophy that went past me on the m62 just before coming off onto the m60? i was in the nimbus R26.

Looked really nice :) hai :)

Da

Less
I'm not a fan of Albi, but it looked great.

Daz's 200 was the best there, IMO. Perfect 200.

Cheers fella :eek:

Good to catch up again, all be it briefly.

Lewis' Albi did indeed look good, first one I've seen in the flesh I believe.

My (2) pics of the day...

norfbest003.jpg

norfbest002.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
  Homo spec mazda
Whose is that? Looks f**king s**te.

DSC01501.jpg

Ahhhh okay il bite, surely you should get points for that, but meh. Bit of a wanker really aren't you, give everybody s**t on a forum before you even know them obviously bad case of superiority complex,but then I think your Saab is f**king shite couldn't pay me to take it off your hands. Complete shed. Personally I believe in keeping ones opinions to ones self but instead you just choose to call everything s**t, why don't you do the Internet a favour and commit e-suicide......... Now where are my points

DCi 100
f**k sake Seb missing those little white pieces in the screw holes on the front number plate make your car look s**t.

LOL.

lot of random bitching and hatred creeping in, do me a favour, suck my arab sack.

norfbest doesnt have negatives, people know that if they dont like sh1t they keep theyre keyboard spartan views locked down and/or bore off and lead their mediocre lives elsewhere.

skirts are staying btw royston, i iz be thinking ahead, got some wide wheels coming along and they'll suit perfectly trust, if not tough s**t they cost enough.

norfbest<3

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
also the left right wheel must had about 2 psi in it, looked like it was going to rip off the rim.
also mine was looking very shed like at meet with the half interior and no carpet. it will all be sorted soon when i get the rust sorted. the bay will also having a spruce soon, ill even tie everything down for everyone;)

dont forget the multimeter.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
Ahhhh okay il bite, surely you should get points for that, but meh. Bit of a wanker really aren't you, give everybody s**t on a forum before you even know them obviously bad case of superiority complex,but then I think your Saab is f**king shite couldn't pay me to take it off your hands. Complete shed. Personally I believe in keeping ones opinions to ones self but instead you just choose to call everything s**t, why don't you do the Internet a favour and commit e-suicide......... Now where are my points

sofaboy i aint arse licking m8 but i think ur clio looks TOPS M8 :approve:....f**k wot any1 thinks m8 its the bollox, the dogs,