ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best sounding yozza ??

Itb'd 182
Im sure this will be a repost from quite a while ago but anyway it sounds awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
sorry but that doesnt sound great at all. each to their own.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Sounds great, I just couldn't live with that amount of noise every day!

Lionel Richie
^remember when i nearly ran you over LOL! Flying down the lanes on the way to work at "qualifying pace" and there's little chris walking along the road on a blind corner!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL! Yep!

Having a nice walk to meet my lift back after dropping my car off at YS and was greeted by Fred at full chat in that car. F*cking scary I'll tell you! :eek:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeh the Yozza race is epic although stupidly loud imo, much louder than the 182 version both having de-cats, got me 2 £30 fines in 2 weeks so I had to take it off my old car. Would have another one though if I had a second 172 for track/weekend use only:

DSC00377.gif

th_Yozza_Race_172.gif

Ignore my ugly face and the typo in the titles ;)

dont know how people get fines and stopped, shirley must be gunning it about?

we run a decatted 172 race system and are fine.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Really?

240bhp chav chariot track weapon, shame the engine is in Dubai now :(

To be fair, the video clip def confirms it to have a better race car sound... However I still think an exhaust like that belongs on the racetrack and not a roadcar, I would be suitably annoyed if one of my neighbours was making that racket in a residential area, just being honest :)

As for hearing one 'in the flesh', no I haven't heard one, but most aftermarket exhausts have a similar sound and I spent many years on the Jap scene but never followed the fartcan route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
dont know how people get fines and stopped, shirley must be gunning it about?

we run a decatted 172 race system and are fine.

Was driving back through town after going to the cinema when it happened, gave me a £30 fine on the spot, and told me to change it, a week later the same coppers worst luck saw me driving around near my house and gave me another £30 fine :/ Looks likes KMB agree's with them :p I don't know if your running the same system or not? Its very loud, even when not gunning it, its loud just starting it up in the morning let alone at motorway speeds.