ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best ebay description

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Q: will u take 35 pound today to take of your hands for banger racing plz let me know by text on 07809675791 thanks can collect same day 24-Mar-08

A: Banger Racing? BANGER RACING?! This car has got literally years of lifeless, uninspiring driving left in it, there is absolutely no way whatsoever that I will let you put this car on a banger racing circuit. No way at all, not ever. Unless you win the auction, in which case, smashy smashy!

Me and my girlfriend actually creased ourselves at this. Hell yes.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 1.2 16v
Q: will u take 35 pound today to take of your hands for banger racing plz let me know by text on 07809675791 thanks can collect same day 24-Mar-08

A: Banger Racing? BANGER RACING?! This car has got literally years of lifeless, uninspiring driving left in it, there is absolutely no way whatsoever that I will let you put this car on a banger racing circuit. No way at all, not ever. Unless you win the auction, in which case, smashy smashy!

Me and my girlfriend actually creased ourselves at this. Hell yes.

rofl yes i was just going to post this question LOL how funny