ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best car I have ever seen!!!!

Clio 182
I saw this limited edition 6R4 that someone is driving around in near me.

What you think!!!!

Image001-1.jpg

Image002.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Guys come on, i know it's not to everyones taste, but at least you can admire the skill and craftsmanship that has gone into it.

Clio 182
I think he is planning on keeping the standard 1.1 engine so it will go abit faster. He has even cut the rear air intakes so the back doors can open and cut the petrol cap in half so he can get petrol in.

Its fast though!

DMS

A thirsty 172
It looks utter s**te, but with quite a bit of work it could actually be made to look mental.
I've always wanted to start a 6R4 project but the expense is phenomenal. Can cost over 20K to build a proper replica with the correct engine and running gear.
IIRC for the engine you can get a V8 out of an old Range Rover and chop a couple of pots off the end. Might save a few quid.

It looks utter s**te, but with quite a bit of work it could actually be made to look mental.
I've always wanted to start a 6R4 project but the expense is phenomenal. Can cost over 20K to build a proper replica with the correct engine and running gear.
IIRC for the engine you can get a V8 out of an old Range Rover and chop a couple of pots off the end. Might save a few quid.

thats what rover did but you can fit all eight like the rallycross cars ran..

306 GTI-6
Do people even read the thread, or look at the pic then post? You can quite clearly see the intakes have been cut so the doors still open, and the petrol filler cap has been cut in half so he can still put petrol in. Its all mentoned in the thread.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Do people even read the thread, or look at the pic then post? You can quite clearly see the intakes have been cut so the doors still open, and the petrol filler cap has been cut in half so he can still put petrol in. Its all mentoned in the thread.

All very well but look at the front edge of the back doors...

How do you expect them to open when the bodykit is still hard up against the back of the front door?!

Think you just owned yourself with that post!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
600MM Spacers and it will be reet! - as long as he gets some hubcentric ones!

Never above 25mpg

Why are you defending this heap of s**t? :quiet:

I don't give a flying f**k if the doors still open thanks to some blind eyed hacksaw movements, it looks like the ideal replica for someone who doesn't know what they really look like.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
All very well but look at the front edge of the back doors...

How do you expect them to open when the bodykit is still hard up against the back of the front door?!

Think you just owned yourself with that post!

The yellow bit is not attached to the door, so it will open and swing above it. Only the red 'air intake' is attached to the door.

Clio 182
Just to let you all know, I posted this car up on Barryboys.co.uk to see what they though and so far it has won "shed of the week" and may even be a contender for "shed of the year"

It is by far the worst thing I have ever seen anyway!