ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd love one, but not one that looks like that white thing Kev posted last. Footballers wet dreams with halfords wheels.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it'd need to be more subtle.

Posers car, yes, but WTF is wrong with being a poser?

FF 182
I love Astons.

Slighly off topic.

A mate who works at silverstone just brought home a decatted DB9 they use on track! It sounded amazing. I don't care if he woke the neighbours it sounded beautiful! I need one!!!

172 Cup
My mate had one. Wasnt that quick and had £15,000 worth of warranty work in 6 months. He sold it and bought a much older 911 turbo which has been ultra reliable.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
brilliant car ive been lucky enough to drove a vantage very nice cars.
id have one tomorrow. if i had the money, 15k warranty is nothing really.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm with Gally, the AMV8 is and will always be a timeless shape. It's perfect in every respect; Looks, noise, performance, comfort, class and now price!

It's on my list of cars to own for sure!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I always remember you saying you were a big fan. Z4 still going strong?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Drizzle daft.

(It's going okay, hasn't broke for a few months, so that's encouraging) Keep looking at new cars on PH...Not good for the old health!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm surprised you haven't changed old boy! You back down this way soon?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yes, got a conference on the 1st November, so thinking about brining Vee down then and staying down for that weekend, got Michael Mcintyre that weekend too. Need to speak to you at some point re. paintwork for Clio.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
A pleasure as always mate. Let me know if you're local.