ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 100k group

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Yep.. 52 plate MK2 172 now on just under 103,000 :approve::approve:

3242179024_c14dc0b9ef.jpg

BG182®
It's great seeing car's with 100k on the clock and all looking as good as the day they where bought.(Fletchers) ;) Top stuff lad's

Clio MK2 172
100K - Engine rebuild on 72k 02 172.....its in the garage as we speak again, going to cost a fortune :(

Clio MK2 172
What happened mate?

Garage changed the Aux belt and they didn't do the job properly so when I drove it home it went....pop! :S

They paid for it all though thank God. Had a list as long as my arm with parts and they had it for 5 days. £££

My shell has about 103K miles on it, as does the parcel shelf, rear seats and errr that's about it ;-)

Engine and box currently zero, as is pretty much everything else!

Cheers
M

J

jakm15

im a long way away only 42 000 on my w reg, still breaks on a daily occurance though

audi a6 3.0tdi
Mines on a bit over 112k now but will hardly go up any more as my insurance has a measly 5k a year limit on it :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Gutted, thought this was a chance to show off my 5 figure salary.

CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
Probably over 100k now (Showing 86K) but gear box sensor died about a year ago so i havent put on many miles since! All original until today when coilovers went on.