ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The £900 PH1 172 Track weapon

clio 1.2 16v,
i wouldnt get insured on it, for a fair few months, yet so will be my dad using it, with me doing a bit more work on it.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
im gunna be in camberly for about 12.30 so could prob pop over for a quick look, it all depends on the sale of my old mans passat, but like u said i could prob make a deposit, but will ge tin touch with you

Okay mate, you've got my number if you need to get hold of me ;)

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Will be good to see it go to a club member and see more progress.

If she does not sell on here it will be off to Piston heads :(... had decent amount of interest so who knows, would prefer it to go to a fellow Cliosporter;)

Evo VII
Wow read my first thread on this forum and it has such an anticlimax... i was dying to see dyno results and trackday pix :(

Good luck with the sale...

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Sorry if this has already been asked but how come it was only £900?!

Gearbox was supposedly fooked acording to the add.. new engine mounts, job done :approve:.. plus the fact it was a chav mobile when i picked it up, wierdest thing was it was a woman owner who did the mods

When i bought it :

DSC00543.jpg

Shortly after :

DSC00581.jpg

If i hadent stripped it out & was just selling it as a normal car i would be advertising £2,500+ as most know one with service history + cambelts done like this would not be a problem

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Such a turnaround mate. I think the asking price is really good.

Priced to sell... could of asked for more but could end up waiting & waiting.. not the best time to sell a car :(

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
get more breaking it would you not?

Yea i'm pretty sure i could but its not a quick turn around also do bare in mind i'm practically band from working on it as i'm "making the front of the house look like a breakers yard" :dapprove:...

Ryan you could buy it & break it for parts if you like mate ;)

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
still intrested mate got 1k , saterday is close, hope the weather is ok

Yea no worrys matey, i'll be free from mid day saturday till the evening, you've got my no. so just text me for my address/post code

Weather is supposed to be good but when is the weather man ever right :dapprove:

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Affraid not lol... i thought he ment deposit... wouldnt let it go that cheap, If it doesnt sell it will end up in storage till the summer, but will go down the piston heads / ebay route next week..

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Well gave the track beast a little clean & up-loaded some new pics, for sale thread wont let me up-date :dapprove:

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

Oh just looking at it makes me wanna keep it :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
If I had the cash id have this off you for sure, a decent bargin for someone!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
sorry i coulnt make it today, couldnt get up there, roads around mine where unpassable

No worrys mate, its dry as a bone round here if you wanna drop in today & check it out, affraid i'll be working next weekend so viewings will be limited

clio 1.2 16v,
rite im amtemtting to go up to camberly today, so can u pm me your number quick again dude, if not drop me a text 07870896116

clio 1.2 16v,
hey james, really sorry about today, was up by m&s in camberly with the mrs, and got a phone call droped her home and rushed home, really sorry :(

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
No worrys mate, hope your brothers alright ;).. you've got my number so if your in the area just give me a bell

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
*** SOLD ***

Thanks for those that showed an intrest in the sale & helped with the progress over the last few months :)

Was abit of a sad moment seeing it leave but hey, what could i do! New owners have some great plans so since there members on here hopefully it will get completed ;)

Thanks,
James