ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Driving A 182

Black Clio 182
on saturday morning bright and early im gonna be test driving a 182, renault are trying to sell me it but i dont want it in the colour that this one is it. does look very nice indeed but it is the same colour as sh33n (my friend lol). i want it in orange and have told renault that but they are so badly wanting to sell this one to me. it is very nice indeed, got sat nav, cruise control, speed limiter (can be turned on and off), got both cup packs, does look very smart.

Black Clio 182
im sure i will be very impressed, have driven a 172 cup and loved it. would love to get the orange inferno one though.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Pauldredge said:
im sure i will be very impressed, have driven a 172 cup and loved it. would love to get the orange inferno one though.
^^ worth waiting for inferno!!

What colours the one they want to sell. Sat nav is nice feature!!

paul - you'll be lucky if you get to rag f**k out of it, Richard Sanders Renault are sticklers for the rules, you won't even be able to drive it off the forecourt, i wasn't, you'lll stop at a bus stop and change drivers

they do try and sell everything on their forecourt though, every time i speak to nick he's always telling me what they have arriving shortly

Black Clio 182
this is the darker blue, same blue as the 172 cup one. i really want the inferno one so will tell the garage i want that one.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
its definately worth looking for, but i doubt that they will be able to find one you one, when i was looking back in July, i went to Nottingham, Derby, and Leceister before finding one.

They all couldnt find an inferno one, luckily i found one in leceister and lookers chelmsford, ive just had a look for you for the on in chelmsford but it looks as if its been sold.

trust me you will want to wait for inferno, well worth it

ST
Arctic it'll be then matey.....i'm actually test driving a 182 tomorrow, got the choice of a silver or a Black/Gold......i have a pearl black dynamique at the moment......but 'once you go black you'll never go back' lol!

106 GTi
Test drive it and see if you like it anyway, then say you not sure on the colour and find an inferno one!

Clio 182 LY + Cup packs
I have an inferno one on Lease, its a great colour but IMO the Liquid Yellow is the best, i saw one on the A1 today and it looked the Dogs.

cock mobile.
How many times????!?!?

It's NOT the same colour as mine :p
....ok it's very similar, but not the same!

Bryan's right about the dealers; they are quite strict, but once you're in the driving seat give it some stick!

Don't get the blue if you don't want it though, get the one you want!

Not that you'll ever buy one, you're too scared to buy a car with an engine under the hood, rather than that battery ;)

clio 182 black /gold
OOOh sound nice :) Give it stick. When i picked mine up the sales man said just take it easy. So i floored it around the estate and he shoot himself LOL

Black Clio 182
sh33n said:
How many times????!?!?

It's NOT the same colour as mine :p
....ok it's very similar, but not the same!

Bryan's right about the dealers; they are quite strict, but once you're in the driving seat give it some stick!

Don't get the blue if you don't want it though, get the one you want!

Not that you'll ever buy one, you're too scared to buy a car with an engine under the hood, rather than that battery ;)

nothing wrong with my battery ;) is very good lol

just the insurance is putting me off the car atm, if i could get a cheaper quote i would jump in and get the car i want. but the car i want is the inferno

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Any renault dealer will have no problem finding an inferno car. Just looked on the network system, and theres at least ten available!!! (i've got three, two with recaros) they're just being lazy.

S

swisstom182

Any renault dealer might be able to find one but its whether the dealer who has them will release them, if your looking for used it will be harder as Renault rarely get them on there system. RTG.

Black Clio 182
yeah the bloke said that its got a speed limiter, showed me these two buttons next to the cruise control to the right of the steering wheel and they had pictures of the speedo on it.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Oh right. Cool. When I drove a 182 last it didn't have it. Maybe its an optional or aftermarket fitted one. Definately a cool idea to avoid Mr Gatso.

Black Clio 182
i think this one is the top top top model one as its got the sat nav and all the added stuff on it, they said it was priced up for £15,500 but now is at £11,995

Black/Gold 182
CupCake said:
Oh right. Cool. When I drove a 182 last it didn't have it. Maybe its an optional or aftermarket fitted one. Definately a cool idea to avoid Mr Gatso.
I think they all come with this now (even the 182 Cup)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
CupCake said:

Mine has it..... and i'm guessing mine was the last one you drove ...lol ;)

It comes as standard...its on the cruise butoon.....flick it one way for Cruise and the other for Speed limiter......Never used it :eek: ...well maybe once just to try it ...lol

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
CupCake said:
Never even noticed it! haha!

Like you would :

A) of wanted to find it
B) of used it if you had found it
C) needed it ... considering the route you took ;)