ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Car Owner Clubs

for those that play this does anyone have an owners club or want to be in one?

I created one the other day but only have myself and 2 of my mates in it, all my other friends on XBL either dont have it, or only play COD3! So if anyone wants to join or have some club races against a bunch of absolute novices give me a shout! My GT is:

JediPimp007

club is called Quake Racing, but it's greats as I think I got the nicest club property on the island.

paddy, it's ace pal, I've not played anything else since I got it!

loads of cars and bikes to buy and race with, houses too (although you cant race the houses...), I'd deffo recommend it pal! You on Xbox live then? if so add me when you get chance lad! I've put a thread in off topic on WC to find out what games people play, so I'm up for a game of any of them when I'm online :D

Riz, not sure, but I dont think you can... I'd get an Xbox 360 anyway, PC gaming is dead thanks to all the cheaters you get.

Monaro VXR
Im sure theres cheaters on TDU as well though.

Some of the leaders on the boards scores and times seem mental. Average speed course through an 8 hairpin lane with camers positioned on the bends some guy recorded an average speed of 210+mph.

I cant get up to that speed on the straight sections...in a faster car. I topped out at 160ish.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
yeh im up for this, i got a club called prone and my GT is: Prone Design

send me a friend request or something

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
i got this the other day.
I thought the demo was rubbish but the full game is much better.
I got skanked last night by someone in a enzo....it was faster than my alfa 3.2.
It cost me £10000!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i got this the other day.
I thought the demo was rubbish but the full game is much better.
I got skanked last night by someone in a enzo....it was faster than my alfa 3.2.
It cost me £10000!

Sounds like you were robbed there, m8. Faster than an Alfa??? ;)

Might give this a look if/when it comes out on PC.

D.

will add you tonight Paddy! :)

oh, by the way guys, here's a tip, everytime you connect to the TDU server and play the game go into the trade section and search for class A cars, as I have seen a few stage 3 tuned cars for $100'000-200'000, this includes mainly Enzo's and Macca F1s! Worth keeping an eye out for, as some of the super players with hundreds of millions do it just to help people out!