ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tesco Extra Corstorphine (Edinburgh)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was filling up last night and this monaco blue clio pulled up in front of me.

Never seen it kicking about before.

2zh08r9.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
HA HA HA, I thought this would have been right up the CS street ?

She had a good look at me when i drove out. (seen in my mirror)

ALY

Focus RS & Clio 172
I'm not round these parts much, just lurk a bit and have a wee search on Edinburgh once in a blue moon to see whats happening locally!

Still running about in the Clio, Focus keeping the garage warm. Come spring the plan is to stick the Focus on the road for the summer and see if the 172 can survive a trip to KH.

2005 Clio 182
I'm not round these parts much, just lurk a bit and have a wee search on Edinburgh once in a blue moon to see whats happening locally!

Still running about in the Clio, Focus keeping the garage warm. Come spring the plan is to stick the Focus on the road for the summer and see if the 172 can survive a trip to KH.
I'm thinking about taking my 182 up there at some point. I live in East Lothian, could chum you up there if you wanted. Better than going on my tod