ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tell me what's better please! :)

Right, later this month the Clio will be lowered. But just by how much? This is where I need you! I Got 15's also!

Either:
Apex 40mm springs
Apex 60mm springs
Or Budget decent coilys? (NAME!:) ) (Will haved to wait though!:'( )

Or name others if you want!

Cheers, appriciated!

Apex 40mm springs----steer well clear
Apex 60mm springs----steer well clear
Or Budget decent coilys?-----no such thing

​Sportlines or Pi lowering springs

Well looks like you guys have sold them to me then! Where did you guys get yours? and how much if you do not mind me asking! cheers!:)

Is this for a non sport sleepy? Mk2...

Nowt wrong with cheap coilovers on a 1.2/1.4 etc in my opinion... You're not going to be expecting miracles anyway if you haven got hundreds to splash on coilovers. Entirely depends on what you want and how low you want.

(Don't get me wrong, the sportlines are a fantastic bit of kit)

Is this for a non sport sleepy? Mk2...

Nowt wrong with cheap coilovers on a 1.2/1.4 etc in my opinion... You're not going to be expecting miracles anyway if you haven got hundreds to splash on coilovers. Entirely depends on what you want and how low you want.

(Don't get me wrong, the sportlines are a fantastic bit of kit)
Yeah non sport mk2, 1.2 extreme.. you knows! I think I'll be doing these sportlines buddy!:) cheers though!! Just need to decide between 60mm or 40mm!!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I bought mine from ktec quite a while ago so the prices have changed lots. So I'm not sure if they're still the cheapest or not.

Link in here

kam racing in the traders section but don't know if they supply them for the non sports? iirc they are different to the RS ones.

A phone call/pm will shed more light on it though;)

Plus the cheapest place for them at the moment

Kam racing are cheapest. Yes they do do them for non sports. Bought some from them before christmas.
~ £150 with postage iirc. Give a nice drop imo. Slightly more than they do on sports I think. Will leave roughly 1-2cm gap above the tyre.
I'll see if I can find some photos of my brothers.

Kam racing are cheapest. Yes they do do them for non sports. Bought some from them before christmas.
~ £150 with postage iirc. Give a nice drop imo. Slightly more than they do on sports I think. Will leave roughly 1-2cm gap above the tyre.
I'll see if I can find some photos of my brothers.
awesome, cheers buddy!