ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tell me what u think

clio 1.8 16v
as it says above - fitted my lights the other day from this
25112006414.jpg

to this
27122006460.jpg

RB 182
Looks much better than before, get some bright white bulbs in instead of any yellow ones too if you've got any in ;)

182 + 5 GT Turbo
Good work mate, i think that looks a lot better. Like the way they incorporate the indicators as well, much cleaner.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
the chavs havnt caught on yet lol, they will b nice until they become cheap and all chavs have them

Mondeo TDCI 130
IMO, awful, was better standard, if people want angel eyes buy a bmw. only my opinion of course, no argument wanted!;)

Turbos.
They look utter shite.

Hate gimps who drive with their fake angel eyes and foglights on. How to spot a chav from half a mile away...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
SBV116 is right, they look much better on beemers but i think they look ok on our car. Takes a lil getting used but nice nice buy. From the night pic tho, think it would be better if your fogs were smaller and so don't look bigger than the angel eyes imho.

FOR SALE!!!
They look utter s**te.

Hate gimps who drive with their fake angel eyes and foglights on. How to spot a chav from half a mile away...

not trying to fight but i see more normal people driving round with fogs on eg middle age men than i do chavs :S

also how are they fake angle eyes? ya the idea come off a bmw but does not meen cant be used on other cars does it not :rolleyes:

Clio 182
They look utter s**te.

Thankyou, exactly the same concept as lexus lights, just trying to make your car summin it isnt.

Mondeo TDCI 130
They look utter s**te.

not trying to fight but i see more normal people driving round with fogs on eg middle age men than i do chavs :S

also how are they fake angle eyes? ya the idea come off a bmw but does not meen cant be used on other cars does it not :rolleyes:

You only have lexus back lights if you drive a lexus, otherwise you should be shot.:quiet: