ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

teflon polish new on market

subaru /clio 182 trophy
123-2304_IMG.jpg

GR7

Shiny red R32
cusco kid I think your pictures possibly don't do your polish justice as the light isn't very good and would be better in a different light. I have pics of my car when the shine looks really deep and reflective and others where because it was maybe too sunny it looked too glary and not as good!

Better than yours. C*nt.
First one's piss wet through, and a surefire way to hide a bad paintjob or lack of care, and the second/fourth one is more you showing the car than the polish, because by that time it's been driven through dirt etc and it's also a crap angle/too far away to judge the paintwork.

What you want, is something like this:

Shine.jpg

Which shows the finish of the roof of my 182 after a quick wash and dry (previously it was waxed with P21S Carnauba wax).

GR7

Shiny red R32
Cusco kid's pics don't look as though they were taken in a good light and also the car is wet! Pic obviously wasn't taken just to pose on here otherwise it would have been leathered off I would have thought!

I've darkened this one slightly and it looks marginally better! Might have been better to have moved the car as the front of the bonnet looks better than the rest of the car as it isn't as 'glary'.. maybe you guys can give him tips on taking pics in a better light!!! ;)

SUB.gif

Last edited:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
cusco kid nobody is deforming you, you are merely out of your depth Brazo is one of the most respected car detailers in the country and Rich is quite good too, these guys have built up a reputtion by proving products and techniques work, therefore many people respect their opinion.

On the other hand from the posts i have seen you have merely come on here to sell stuff to cliosporters , nothing wrong with that (if its approved) but they way you have gone about it imho has not made you friends - If you say there are posts on s/scoobys why not post some pics would have been a way to prove your points rather than write in bold and caps
listen m8 dont try and turn it around on me you lot are immature wee laddies who want to grow up

No offence "Cusco Kid" but you sound like a 100% stroker.

You come on here trying to sell your polish and start giving people abuse, not too bright, are you?

subaru /clio 182 trophy
cusco kid I think your pictures possibly don't do your polish justice as the light isn't very good and would be better in a different light. I have pics of my car when the shine looks really deep and reflective and others where because it was maybe too sunny it looked too glary and not as good!
no my car is not polished with teflon these pics were about 3 months ago only had polish about 3-4 weeks ,this was just a test for my photo bucket to see if it would work kido and also to to show that i produce coffee tables from alloy wheels i am going to try today to get pics of the trophy taken and up load them I am new at this game GEO

gen 7 celica
Hey guys think everyone is getting a little carried away. I have a tin which i am going to try this week and will post the results. I can confirm that cusco kid's comments about supplying the ferrari team are genuine and i have seen his tables in the flesh and think they look great. Everyone just chill out its a Sunday :)

The fact that its being termed a 'polish' when indeed teflon is used in waxes says it all really! If the poster knew the difference between a polish and a wax it might give it some credibility.

Better than yours. C*nt.
The fact that its being termed a 'polish' when indeed teflon is used in waxes says it all really! If the poster knew the difference between a polish and a wax it might give it some credibility.

I think his shouting his mouth of did all the demonstration that would ever have been necessary in this instance.

subaru /clio 182 trophy

I think his shouting his mouth of did all the demonstration that would ever have been necessary in this instance.
i would love to meet you face to face m8 you are all mouth on a forum , is it that you feel inedequate or is it an english thing is it because you drive a small car you require a brain equally challanged , its time to wake up and come into the real world sonnyPS hows my spelling now m8 and as they say in italy intercourseium jecobis meassis asbestossis means F**K YOU JACK I AM FIREPPROOF byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Focus ST
Cusco Kid - I feel I must appologise for all the name calling. I'm not speaking for all of us, but there are some people on this site that need to adjust a few things in their head.

Anyway, you mentioned another site where you've got reviews on your product. I'm interested but don't have the mentally capacity to search the net. Could you please post a Link??

subaru /clio 182 trophy
Cusco Kid - I feel I must appologise for all the name calling. I'm not speaking for all of us, but there are some people on this site that need to adjust a few things in their head.

Anyway, you mentioned another site where you've got reviews on your product. I'm interested but don't have the mentally capacity to search the net. Could you please post a Link??
hi m8 ygpm geo

Der Panzer
Why don't we just turn this into a poll?

Even if this product was the most mind-blowing detailing product ever made and came with a free hummer from Michelle Marsh I still wouldn't touch it based on the attitude of the person trying to pimp it.

The concept is interesting enough, and we can argue all day about whether the chemistry is right, but the truth is that it's all irrelevant now.

Mr Kid, good luck in shifting this stuff and thanks for the heads up. I don't think many people will be interested though.

GR7

Shiny red R32
Now now children! ;) Everyone has their favourite wax/polish, call it what you will. It's a pity that a few people have been quite unpleasant towards Cusco Kid and if you aren't interested in his Teflon 'cleaning product' why **** him and it off? Hopefully we'll soon see some evidence of the stuff with pics of cars cleaned using it.

It looks like Cusco Kid has some nice cars and is right into Teflon products!

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/post/895699.aspx

MY94:
Yes,got these on mine and what a difference they make,........plus Geo let me take a spin in his motor last AWD open day thingy,......and hopefully will again at the next one;-) like you say the difference is amazing, im hoping for a spin in that bad boy, some motor collection he has on his driveway! they all gleam with teflon!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Cusco Kid Top man Great Service
Many thanx to Geo, top man. just to say that i have recently bought a full set of front/rear whiteline drop links and arb's, these products are fantastic! highly recommend the services of geo to anyone and same goes for the products.

Also if you aint heard anything about the teflon products you are seriously missing out, was over today picking up the whiteline rear kit, and having a chat with geo, he mentioned the teflon and showed me how it worked and the the quality of the product. His son has a clio trophy, which traveled up from england the other day after deing polished using the teflon, one hose down and a wipe was all it took and the car was yet again minted, to say i was impressed was an understatement. to boot kev took me out in the clio, that thing is rapid. (bought the teflon and loving it, all polished and looking mint!

subaru /clio 182 trophy
Why don't we just turn this into a poll?

Even if this product was the most mind-blowing detailing product ever made and came with a free hummer from Michelle Marsh I still wouldn't touch it based on the attitude of the person trying to pimp it.

The concept is interesting enough, and we can argue all day about whether the chemistry is right, but the truth is that it's all irrelevant now.

Mr Kid, good luck in shifting this stuff and thanks for the heads up. I don't think many people will be interested though.
Hi m8 i think you will find that the bad attitude came not from myself, but from a few of your members first. I did not say that my teflon polish was better than your selected brands i did not even know some of them existed, so i would not comment on these polishes or waxes,nor should they.If they had been smart enough to keep quiet i would sent some for your detailers to test . my teflon polish was never aimed at detailing as you call it, but as a quick fix for the weekend polishers, that does windows and alloy wheels and when you wash your car the dirt falls off.Personaly i dont care if these guys buy the stuff ,there many other posters who want to. these people i will service. i have a great reputation with scottish scoobies which has been proved by other members. I dont fabricate stories, this has also been proved i think if new members come on this site and are treated like i have been the members should be realy proud of themselfs . right lets stop it now cause i am getting bored geo

I like to know how something works and I can't fathom out a Teflon 'polish'.

How do you get a product that has the lowest friction coefficient of any solid material on the planet to stick to a car's paintwork? Surely it would wash/wipe off as soon as you got near it?

If the product is bona fide then one would have to assume that they have developed an adhesive that can bond with both Teflon particles and car paintwork!?!? Actually this would need to be applied in 2 coats, the adhesive, then the Teflon!

Any other ideas? Teflon is a solid material so I suppose you can grind it down to a fine powder which is then mixed with a solvent and as it covers the car the solvent evaporates leaving behind the Teflon, again though, this doesn't work as the Teflon would pretty quickly fall off the car!?!?

Lol, just looking through this thread it should be taken as a guide for how to be rude, ignorant and make yourself look an utter penis on a forum.

Regardless of whether people make smart arse remarks if you are in business you DO NOT insult prospective customers. Even if you cannot win them round over the product by being polite you may well put off others who would have given you a shot if you'd not come across like a chopsy little teenager.

subaru /clio 182 trophy
Lol, just looking through this thread it should be taken as a guide for how to be rude, ignorant and make yourself look an utter penis on a forum.

Regardless of whether people make smart arse remarks if you are in business you DO NOT insult prospective customers. Even if you cannot win them round over the product by being polite you may well put off others who would have given you a shot if you'd not come across like a chopsy little teenager.
hi m8 read the posts bad attitude did not come from me first i am sick and tired of this bickering if you dont want it dont buy it

subaru /clio 182 trophy
I like to know how something works and I can't fathom out a Teflon 'polish'.

How do you get a product that has the lowest friction coefficient of any solid material on the planet to stick to a car's paintwork? Surely it would wash/wipe off as soon as you got near it?

If the product is bona fide then one would have to assume that they have developed an adhesive that can bond with both Teflon particles and car paintwork!?!? Actually this would need to be applied in 2 coats, the adhesive, then the Teflon!

Any other ideas? Teflon is a solid material so I suppose you can grind it down to a fine powder which is then mixed with a solvent and as it covers the car the solvent evaporates leaving behind the Teflon, again though, this doesn't work as the Teflon would pretty quickly fall off the car!?!?
Dont know m8 i am not a chemist. du-pont must have a way of making it stick we have used it and its lasted 20 washes with h/duty tfr and is still as good as when it was first put on i have all my cars done with it my son is now using it at BMW,they are pleased with it scuderia eccosse are using it on their race cars ferrari 360 -430 and the team principle and owner is using it on his cars that he repairs (body shop ) geo

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
I've got a S2000 and Clio 172 to clean, wouldn't mind trying this out mate, I'm just over the back of Waulkmill farm, by Crombie. Drop me a PM if possible.

Cheers,
Paul

P.S. I've been on this forum 6 years, the standard of poster has been on a steady decline for quite a while now! Think nothing of it.

Milltek'd 182
I've got a S2000 and Clio 172 to clean, wouldn't mind trying this out mate, I'm just over the back of Waulkmill farm, by Crombie. Drop me a PM if possible.

Cheers,
Paul

P.S. I've been on this forum 6 years, the standard of poster has been on a steady decline for quite a while now! Think nothing of it.

if you buy, let me know how you get on because im interested in this.
cheers
D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Give cusco kid a break ffs . The guy is only trying to sell a product that may be helpful to people who don't want to spend 8 hours detailing their car , and if you read some of the comments i think he's only responding to negative attitudes and comments from some other members . It doesn't look good imo to people who may be thinking about joining CS .

If your not interested in the product , don't sl*g it / him off .:quiet:

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
I'm litteraly less than 2 mins away from Geo's front door, I have next Monday off, weather permitting I'll use it then if I can get ahold of some. I'll post results.

subaru /clio 182 trophy
Give cusco kid a break ffs . The guy is only trying to sell a product that may be helpful to people who don't want to spend 8 hours detailing their car , and if you read some of the comments i think he's only responding to negative attitudes and comments from some other members . It doesn't look good imo to people who may be thinking about joining CS .

If your not interested in the product , don't sl*g it / him off .:quiet:
thanks m8 well said geo

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
cusco kid nobody is deforming you, you are merely out of your depth Brazo is one of the most respected car detailers in the country and Rich is quite good too, these guys have built up a reputtion by proving products and techniques work, therefore many people respect their opinion.

On the other hand from the posts i have seen you have merely come on here to sell stuff to cliosporters , nothing wrong with that (if its approved) but they way you have gone about it imho has not made you friends - If you say there are posts on s/scoobys why not post some pics would have been a way to prove your points rather than write in bold and caps
listen m8 dont try and turn it around on me you lot are immature wee laddies who want to grow up

:rofl: You look like the 8 year who can't use grammar or be bothered to spell properly.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
i would love to meet you face to face m8 you are all mouth on a forum , is it that you feel inedequate or is it an english thing is it because you drive a small car you require a brain equally challanged , its time to wake up and come into the real world sonnyPS hows my spelling now m8 and as they say in italy intercourseium jecobis meassis asbestossis means F**K YOU JACK I AM FIREPPROOF byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

An Impreza is hardly anything special though is it really?