ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teflon blobs on my car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Oh right ok, so it shouldn't be left so the surface looks really blurred (for want of a better word)? Why is the dust and issue it just seems to blow away?

Cheers

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
Really?

Personally I would rather have a w**k once in while than be a penis.

Think about quality of life and all that...

106 GTi
WTF - It is not my stuff, I dont sell it I just buy it and try and advise others on what works and does not - Good luck in your venture! Send me a tin down and I will do you a write up ;) ( I offered to buy one the other day asking you to PM me with your details for payment but nothing came back!)

As sad a concept as it seems to you I enjoy detailing cars and find it a relaxing way to spend a few hours on a Sunday :approve:

PMSL @ Stick it in your pipe aswell!
And to finish you are the last person i will send a tin ,after the s**t you given me. i hope to meet you some day and go over old ground see you around pal GEO

s**t I have given you ?

I have asked you questions about your product and got no proper replies.

How old are you ? - "I hope to meet you some day to go over old ground" Whatever next :rolleyes:

106 GTi
Oh right ok, so it shouldn't be left so the surface looks really blurred (for want of a better word)? Why is the dust and issue it just seems to blow away?

Cheers

Sam

Anything left on the surface to remove is just excess/wasted product. Working it till it is gone ensures you have worked it properly allowing the polishing part of the product to do it's job.

Saves time in no dust to clean up thats all. I know the dusting really bugs some people.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Oh right ok.

Maybe I used to much today then.

I was pretty impressed with it though it has got rid of all those brush marks I pm'd you about though, so pretty pleased about that.

Sam

106 GTi
Oh right ok.

Maybe I used to much today then.

I was pretty impressed with it though it has got rid of all those brush marks I pm'd you about though, so pretty pleased about that.

Sam

A little goes a long way, glad it produced a nice look.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Cusco, if you are as confident in your product as you say you are why not send it to people that really know what they are talking about?

It seems to me you are scared of people reporting the truth and want to sell only to those who are not in a position to compare.

Why will you still not post pictures of the tin?

Weird.

do i really have to ask the same question as so many people...
Can..i..have..a...look...at....pictures...of....the...tin...please...

M

mini-valver

Seriously, id like to see a picture of this fabled product. No piss taking or name calling involved. Just a picture.......

A well built VW
PMSL @ this thread

Salesman of the year award goes to.......

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ma sides are splitting your sooooo funny :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :hail: :clap: :drunk: why dont you lot come around for a beer or is it milk you drink

:rolleyes: I did expect better tbh

All business require constructive feedback and you have had your fair share some good, some bad , you do yourself no favours at all with your responses.I wasted a valuable minute of my life typing this so I shall say no more :quiet:

ive read the past few teflon threads and havent posted yet...

however i just can not resist anymore.

cusco kid, your name is pretty appropriate from reading the childish remarks on here. people have asked several times what this product is you're selling (whether its a polish or wax or sealent) and have just asked for a picture of the tin, which lets face it.. your not going to spend money on something without even seeing it. and you just dodge the questions and resort to silly childish misspelt insults.

someone on the previous thread hit the nail on the head when he said he wouldn't buy your product anyway because of your attitude.

you obviously have no idea about being a business, or salesman.

now can someone just ban him.

106 GTi
It must exist people have used it!

Can either of the two people that have posted reviews of the products post a pic of the Tin please?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
PLEASE CAN WE SEE PICTURES OF THE PRODUCT PACKAGING

Surely you can't ignore that Geo?

Agree totally with dafthead.

This whole dodging of showing us pics of the bottle/pot has raised too much suspicion for me.

I was gonna buy some but im not anymore. sorry cusco.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Some of the people that have written positively about this product are related to him (kev182clio i know is for sure).

Somewhere in the past thread it says he is waiting for a shipment?

Cusco your replies are absolutely terrible. I really would think you were a kid.

And why go on about your 28k motor? what does this proove?

Sam

clio 182 trophy
hey boys and girls i can see the argument about beading on cars and stuff and everyone has there prefrences to the polish they prefer but i do think some people are scared of trying the teflon wax because they know that they will then want to use it all the time. I have used carnuba wax and a range of polishes and wax.i have to say though,beats the teflon polish and for you lads that think im cusco kid well im not im his youngest son i have a trophy and if you can somehow look at the pic of my car i spent 30mins on polishing it i do at least 1000miles a month and making my car look as good as it does it was not carnuba wax it was teflon. if this is not enough evidence to help you guys out, keeping your car as good looking as mine then i dont know what to advise.

GR7

Shiny red R32
Sorry about the multi posts!!!

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS TODAY WITH THE WEBSITE?

It keeps timing out on me and appears not to be working then when I refresh, it must have reposted and is not evident until I can finally get back on the site!

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
i see, cheers. i'm looking forward to getting some of the teflon stuff, cos i haven't got hours and hours to make my car look shiny for 2 reasons... girlfriend and cos the M6 doesn't care how long you spend cleaning your car, it will mess it up in a day.

clio 182 trophy
tell me about it mate i drive from fife to salisbury via the M6 i have used it and even in adverse conditions my car was still clean by the time i got the. im not a sad guy but when im driving down that way and people are looking at my car to see how nice and clean it looks then im glad im using the teflon. i have done the same experiment with carnuba wax and yes its good but did not last the whole way.

clio 182 trophy
he does not have to pay me mate when you have an old man that has had over 30years experince in the motor trade and a brother who is a very successful car valeter then as a neutral party as a (soldier), i do not need the money. my car looks amazing all the time because i listen and take advice from experience.

FF Monaco 172
clearly you and your old man do not need the 'money' as you relentlessly keep reminding everyone, so why not give up trying to flog your product and insulting everyone just because they want to see what it is they would be buying.

We don't all have money to burn :rolleyes:

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Can we get back to talking about cars, instead of acting like a bunch of kids. I came to this forum for advice on making my car look it's best, but seeing you lot call each other, it's like grange f**king hill!! grow up the lot of you!

106 GTi
hey boys and girls i can see the argument about beading on cars and stuff and everyone has there prefrences to the polish they prefer but i do think some people are scared of trying the teflon wax because they know that they will then want to use it all the time. I have used carnuba wax and a range of polishes and wax.i have to say though,beats the teflon polish and for you lads that think im cusco kid well im not im his youngest son i have a trophy and if you can somehow look at the pic of my car i spent 30mins on polishing it i do at least 1000miles a month and making my car look as good as it does it was not carnuba wax it was teflon. if this is not enough evidence to help you guys out, keeping your car as good looking as mine then i dont know what to advise.

You dont make anymore sense than you dad. You talking about spending 30 mins polishing and then compare it to a wax?

You guys know the differnce between polishes, waxes and sealants ?

Is this a Polish or a Wax or a combination of both? This would easily be shown by posting the instructions/pics of the tin. Multiple threads on this and still the same basic information is not forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.