ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teflon blobs on my car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR7

Shiny red R32
I have just taken a quick pic of my car as it has been raining for a wee while and as you can see, there are a few nice Teflon blobs still sitting! The light's not good outside but you can see it's nice and blobby!

Roof.gif

Roof1.gif

Last edited:
  clio 182 trophy
thats good to see mate that means you have done your car right the teflon does the same on mine. i have done just over a thousand miles with my car driving to salisbury and back in adverse conditions and my car beaded with the rain today aswell so that will tell you how long it lasted.

Clio 172 Mk2
is just the same as any other decent wax or sealant, you're making it out to be a totally new feature lol. collinite or meguiars #16 can bead like that for a good few months easily. the collinite beads are even tighter

GR7

Shiny red R32
is just the same as any other decent wax or sealant, you're making it out to be a totally new feature lol. collinite or meguiars #16 can bead like that for a good few months easily. the collinite beads are even tighter
Not making it out to be a new feature at all... just joining in with the saddos who compare the hours they spend washing/drying/clay barring/polish on/polish off/buffing with the electric thingy/checking beading of rain etc etc ;)I spent about 30 mins and have a very smooth, shiny car! ;) :approve: :D

Last edited:
  subaru /clio 182 trophy
Even clean paint unprotected will bead.
can you polish resist acids birb s**t clean windows inc front screen without smearing water runs up screen at 50 mph side screens clear at40 mph can your polish/wax do that geo

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Even clean paint unprotected will bead.
can you polish resist acids birb s**t clean windows inc front screen without smearing water runs up screen at 50 mph side screens clear at40 mph can your polish/wax do that geo

I use waxes or sealants to protect my paint.

I use polishes to 'polish' ie restore gloss and correct defects not protect paint.

Any good wax will provide the same effects on glass as you describe. I just use whatever wax I am using at the time.

I do have a few to choose from though! ;)

IMG_5206.jpg

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/wax/

subaru /clio 182 trophy
my teflon wax/polish resists acids hydracloric, hydafloric,vandalism all paints bird s**t cleans glass, alloy wheels ,s/steel ,aluminium ,silver ,resists caustic chems salt.

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
I would say that the polish 'does' nothing :rasp: and polish is a cleaner, not a protector. I think you mean can you 'wax' do that? but it would still 'do' nothing.

Anyway... i think someone got short changed because is it was real teflon the water wouldn't sit at all :rolleyes: (just kidding).

I liked the first pick, very artsy.

Matthew

106 GTi
my teflon wax/polish resists acids hydracloric, hydafloric,vandalism all paints bird s**t cleans glass, alloy wheels ,s/steel ,aluminium ,silver ,resists caustic chems salt.

So it is a polish and wax/sealant then?

Vandalism, are you saying it resists key scratches etc now?

Can you please post some shots/pictures of the product and labels as asked before?

subaru /clio 182 trophy

I use polishes to 'polish' ie restore gloss and correct defects not protect paint.

Any good wax will provide the same effects on glass as you describe. I just use whatever wax I am using at the time.

IMG_5206.jpg

and your front screen as well without smearing do they resist finger prints can you use in shower cabinets, ceramics , aluminium ,silver resist salt can you come back with more because i have hundereds i can come back with manuf /details

106 GTi

IMG_5206.jpg

and your front screen as well without smearing do they resist finger prints can you use in shower cabinets, ceramics , aluminium ,silver resist salt can you come back with more because i have hundereds i can come back with manuf /details

Yeap no probs on the front screen here. No need to do you free advertising pitch on me I have tried most products on the markety and now what works and what does not.

You remind me of the Mer product guy at car shows who sets fire to his bonnet!

subaru /clio 182 trophy

Can you please post some shots/pictures of the product and labels as asked before?

NO I SAID ALL PAINTS NOT KEYS, NO POLISH WILL DO THAT

106 GTi

Your posts dont make sence?

"my teflon wax/polish resists acids hydracloric, hydafloric, vandalism"

Please rephrase/rewrite that then so it does.

Breaking A 172 Replica
To be fair cusco you don't seem to be speaking a great deal of sense.

I would be interested in a sample to try out. Do you have any?

Also as requested please post pics of the carton/tub.

Rich what do you make of Autoglym SRP?

I have just used all mine ( I have been impressed but have nothing to compare it to) and I am looking to replace it with something, not sure whether to go with the same again.

Cheers

Sam

subaru /clio 182 trophy

Please rephrase/rewrite than.

TELL you what you use your stuff and ill use mine . but i will sell my products no mater you say. 300 tins so far and rising. people are buying the teflon wax because its good value for money its quick and does what it says on the tin . one thing that will stick in your pipe is i am making money you aint your spending time polishing cars when you should be enjoying yourself

106 GTi
Sam as a hand polish AG SRP is hard to beat, enough cut to correct mild defects, leave a nice finish and one sealnst will bond to. Even by machine it comes alive. As long as you apply it well, nice and thin so it does not dust. It will always be on my shelf.

Cusco you also ignored my post asking about the product - WHAT IS IT:

Is it a polish and wax in one, any physical abbrasive cut or chemical cleaners.

Or just a sealant/wax?

Please confirm what exactly you are selling.

Cheers

Rich

106 GTi

Please rephrase/rewrite than.

TELL you what you use your stuff and ill use mine . but i will sell my products no mater you say. 300 tins so far and rising. people are buying the teflon wax because its good value for money its quick and does what it says on the tin . one thing that will stick in your pipe is i am making money you aint your spending time polishing cars when you should be enjoying yourself

WTF - It is not my stuff, I dont sell it I just buy it and try and advise others on what works and does not - Good luck in your venture! Send me a tin down and I will do you a write up ;) ( I offered to buy one the other day asking you to PM me with your details for payment but nothing came back!)

As sad a concept as it seems to you I enjoy detailing cars and find it a relaxing way to spend a few hours on a Sunday :approve:

PMSL @ Stick it in your pipe aswell!

subaru /clio 182 trophy
"hydracloric" and "hydafloric" aren't even real acids :p
i think you should look them up m8 and tell du-pont they got it wrong hydrafloric acid is used to clean stone its a very aggresive acid that has to be handled with extreme care . ask health and safety exec/ the other is battery acid:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
OK who's going to voulunteer their car to see if it prevents acid damage?

Any takers?? Rich?? hehe

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok, when you say apply it thin so it doesn't dust, what exactly do you mean?

As for you Cusco you are a complete c**k.

106 GTi
"hydracloric" and "hydafloric" aren't even real acids :p
i think you should look them up m8 and tell du-pont they got it wrong hydrafloric acid is used to clean stone its a very aggresive acid that has to be handled with extreme care . ask health and safety exec/ the other is battery acid:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

I dont think any product will stand up to battery acid that I would like to see!

subaru /clio 182 trophy

WTF - It is not my stuff, I dont sell it I just buy it and try and advise others on what works and does not - Good luck in your venture! Send me a tin down and I will do you a write up ;) ( I offered to buy one the other day asking you to PM me with your details for payment but nothing came back!)

As sad a concept as it seems to you I enjoy detailing cars and find it a relaxing way to spend a few hours on a Sunday :approve:

PMSL @ Stick it in your pipe aswell!
And to finish you are the last person i will send a tin ,after the s**t you given me. i hope to meet you some day and go over old ground see you around pal GEO

Breaking A 172 Replica
Cusco, if you are as confident in your product as you say you are why not send it to people that really know what they are talking about?

It seems to me you are scared of people reporting the truth and want to sell only to those who are not in a position to compare.

Why will you still not post pictures of the tin?

Weird.

106 GTi
Ok, when you say apply it thin so it doesn't dust, what exactly do you mean?

AG SRP only needs to be applied in a thin coat, if you use to much when you remove it you will get the dusting issue people dislike.

With a foam applicator a panel at a time use about with a 5p sized blob, work it on the panel till it is almost invisable and them remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.