ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teflon blobs on my car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey boys and girls i can see the argument about beading on cars and stuff and everyone has there prefrences to the polish they prefer but i do think some people are scared of trying the teflon wax because they know that they will then want to use it all the time. I have used carnuba wax and a range of polishes and wax.i have to say though,beats the teflon polish and for you lads that think im cusco kid well im not im his youngest son i have a trophy and if you can somehow look at the pic of my car i spent 30mins on polishing it i do at least 1000miles a month and making my car look as good as it does it was not carnuba wax it was teflon. if this is not enough evidence to help you guys out, keeping your car as good looking as mine then i dont know what to advise.

You dont make anymore sense than you dad. You talking about spending 30 mins polishing and then compare it to a wax?

You guys know the differnce between polishes, waxes and sealants ?

Is this a Polish or a Wax or a combination of both? This would easily be shown by posting the instructions/pics of the tin. Multiple threads on this and still the same basic information is not forthcoming.

here here :approve:

106 GTi
i'm confussed, is beading good or bad?

Beading is used as an indication there is some protection on the paint. It is not always a good think as if water bead but not run and sheet off aswell it can lead to water spotting if the sun comes out on cheap waxes and sealants.

You must also remember perfectly polished unprotected paint will also bead. Surface feel is a better indication to what protection is there.

tell me about it mate i drive from fife to salisbury via the M6 i have used it and even in adverse conditions my car was still clean by the time i got the. im not a sad guy but when im driving down that way and people are looking at my car to see how nice and clean it looks then im glad im using the teflon. i have done the same experiment with carnuba wax and yes its good but did not last the whole way.

Carnuba is a small part of what is in the wax, just as Teflon is in your stuff.

I get the same results you talk about using Meguiars #16 Wax

Is this teflon polish/wax (unsure to what it is lol) top secret? Why can't we have an explanation of it? You can't sell something to someone when they have no idea what they are buying?!?

Breaking A 172 Replica
There one goes again, asking what the product is... What a c**k. lol - this seems to be what you are implying kev182trophy?

People just want a clear explanation as to what the product is and perhaps the best way to do that is to take a picture of the tub/bottle.

There one goes again, asking what the product is... What a c**k. lol - this seems to be what you are implying kev182trophy?

People just want a clear explanation as to what the product is and perhaps the best way to do that is to take a picture of the tub/bottle.

agreed - as we've been asking for the past week or so. lol :rasp:

Breaking A 172 Replica
I think there is a possibility they have bought it in bulk and packaged it themselves.

Which is why there is no instructions on the bottle.

172, Tiguan
That'll do I think.

Also if anyone does want to advertise a product on ClioSport please contact admin and they will look into it for you.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.