ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teeside park

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Cba to search for the other thread so....is anybody down there tonight?

I'll most likely be in a burgandy 04 plate laguna *pimpin yo* so keep an eye out

RB R26.R
i would consider going but no one on here does. the north east IS the most ghostly section of this forum it seems.
shame cos sheffields too far for the yorkshire ones atm.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
a few of us go, but not recent as its been freezing! but now its warming up :) ill head up if a few others do

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
My mate went in his nova wednesday just gone, said its a million times better then peel/roker. Cant make it this wednesday but hopefully wednesday after that

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
My mate went in his nova wednesday just gone, said its a million times better then peel/roker. Cant make it this wednesday but hopefully wednesday after that

LOL it must be w**k there!

its mega packed now though bloody orange wednesdays

Astra SRI/ Hornet
By better he means more cars I think karl. It's the roads in between peel and roker where the fun starts. Ask savi about our 50 car race. Lol

RB R26.R
next time im free ill post on here and if anyone fancies meeting up outside of the masses first, like a cliosport mini meet then going into the masses that'd be cool.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah was there there about 8 till 10. Saw freeman with his possy in his car. Lol you were right next to me at 1 point. The inferno 182.