ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics Clearance Sale!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
Blattently stolen from a mate who sent me a link... don't think this has been posted up yet, seems genuine, just thought i'd put it up :D

Manufacturer Clearance Event​
Massive trade discounts on alloy wheels and tyres available direct to the public for the very first time.

2007/2008 range stock to clear:

Alloy wheel sets of 4 from only £99.99

15” Alloy wheel and tyre packages from only £199.99
17” Alloy wheel and tyre packages from only £299.99

1000’s of wheel designs and sizes available to suit almost every car.

Tyre fitting and balancing available on the day with tyre prices starting from only £23.00.

Take advantage of the new 15% VAT rate

Saturday 13th December from 10 am to 4pm​

ALSO - Come and see the Team Dynamics BTCC race winning car and twice BTCC champion Matt Neal who will be making a special appearance and signing autographs.

The Factory is located by J1 M5 and J9M6, Post code B71 1BB
Contact Ben on 0121 525 6500 for more information​

Payments on the day can be made with Cash/debit card or credit card

Look forward to seeing you all there

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172//Crap Micra//Bus
I think it's just a day thing, at the Factory!! I only know about what i've posted. But the numbers on there, so just give em' a call. Could be a good day, if anyone asks... you saw it on 106OC ;). Think Rimstock have a good range of TD on there site, if anyone want's to see what they have.