ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taunton mini meet 2!

182 Cup
Anyone up for this, meet at McDonald's/Hollywood bowl car park at about 8, late notice I know, postcode for those not that local is TA1 2LP, all are welcome.

182 Cup
We've got 3 so far,
16valver1988
daz_rt
and me, anyone else if not I'll probably stay in and watch top gear!

182 Cup
yeah think ill have to next time, you making it to the meet on sunday? Did i see that you were banned earlier?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll be in weston from about 7:30 down pizza hut, so will see you there if you are still about?

182 Cup
Taunton mini meet 2, take 2!

Hi guys, thinking about a mini meet this Friday(20th April) or possibly Saturday depending on interest, about 8ish Maccy's drive thru Taunton, who's in?

182 Cup
Haha cool, saying that I won't have a chance to give the inferno a good clean, a quick wash after work Friday me thinks!

172 Flamer
Ah yes just had a dig around the forum. Shall see what I can do supposed to taking the Car home for my old man and I to give the car a service, detailing and a once over before the yearly pain in the arse of an MOT.

I will see what I can do =]

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I may be up for this.

But why are we meeting in McD's/Holywood bowl? There are plenty of other good places to meet that aren't full of Chavs and Pikey's.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol, its a fair point, but we can always go somewhere else afterwards, at least its a convenient start point near the motorway etc.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, its a fair point, but we can always go somewhere else afterwards, at least its a convenient start point near the motorway etc.

Why not go into Pizza Hut/Homebase/Comet car park, at least it would be quiet in there.

182 Cup
Nah all the dicks hang out at halfords car park, the bowl is pretty quiet these days, and it's convenient for my caffeine addiction!