ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tamworth/Nuneaton

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone checks this thread before leaving I spoke to Curley and I think were gonna blank it,
the whole point was to get some decent photos but the weather is sh1t.

So postponed till another day me thinks.

200 Gordini
They do good offers like 2 meals for £10 too if people want food. Nice food aswell!

How does 1pm sound? Gives people time to have a bit of a lie in or wash their car etc etc.

RB FF 182
I may tag along. Would be good to finally meet some local RS drivers. May see if my mate wants to tag along.

GW RS 200
I could do with getting out of the house and it would be great to have a chat about the ring trip Liam. See you then!

RB FF 182
They do good offers like 2 meals for £10 too if people want food. Nice food aswell!

How does 1pm sound? Gives people time to have a bit of a lie in or wash their car etc etc.

Just don't have the gammon steak... it's like chewy salt.

200 Gordini
2 photographers then, we're guaranteed some good pictures.... If yous can be arsed :)

Bens got Turbo.. But it's a Megane lol

Ask me about Too Clean Car Care details and you'll get a good price ;)

350z GT
Gonna post this in the East Midlands region as well see if anyone from the dark side wants to come lol aint that far up the m69

350z GT
In the pub or in car park??

as i have no idea what anyone looks like so will just be looking around like a t**t lmao