ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tamworth/Nuneaton

ibiza cupra
i am, not long moved over here so would be nice to meet up with a few local chaps so im up for it.

350z GT
Sounds good lol Asda Car Park in Tamworth suit everyone??

got a maccies...kfc....asda open 24 hours in case people want s**t.....

should be good lol

ibiza cupra
there is a rr day in the process of being organised for the west mids. if it takes off, we could convoy down to a meeting point.

200 Gordini
Are people still up for this? My car is going to its new owner on the 8th October so would really like to get my last meet in the 182 in next weekend.

I'll leave it up to you guys near Nuneaton to pick a good venue for a meet and some pictures.

How does Sunday 3rd October sound?

200 Gordini
1pm Sunday 3rd October.

Location TBC. I will get in touch with Ben (bhm.01) to see where he reccommends in Nuneaton.

Seen you earlier Dave, I was in the Renault Polo though.

200 Gordini
Keeping the mileage down for the new owner so I pick the Mrs up from work in the Polo.

Yeah, ordered black speedlines for it and a few more cosmetic plans to make it a bit more prettier lol

200 Gordini
I'm really not mate :( Not yet anyway lol

Going to buy load of Acid and give you a tester... then pay my car off from the profits haha We need more stories from you in the embarrasing moments thread

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Haha......I'll tell you some more on Sunday, some of them are just too mental to share on a public forum.

You bringing the 182 on Sunday, as I want to get some nice shots before it goes.

200 Gordini
Yeah I'll have the 182. Nice one on the picture front, I really wanted some before I started taking bits off :)

ibiza cupra
im at santa pod on the 2nd and 3rd but if i get back in time and its still on ill pop down,
the car will be filthy though lol.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Still no meeting place for this, Curley & me are from Cov so don't know anywhere that would be good in Nuneaton,
so as it stands it's still a bit up in the air.

350z GT
hmmmm im around for this so sounds good lol

the cinema complex would be a good idea as its a big car park :)

200 Gordini
That's where Ben reccomended I think. The weather is the only problem at the moment although if people want some decent pictures and it's raining we could move to a car park if you wouldn't mind paying a couple of pound.

Doesn't look like a massive turnout but I'll PM some people with details as soon as I get home.

200 Gordini
BBC is informing me that it will be light rain at 1pm tomorrow.

Let me know if you want to chance it or not?

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Well thats 4 of us, wow mega meet. lol
I'll do some photos if the rain holds off or we can find somewhere undercover.

Is this where we're meeting?

1pm
Odeon Cinema, St Davids Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7SD
It's off the A444