ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T44PHY Highbridge

Clio 182
think you are on here i saw you at about 5:45pm by jade garden Chinese i was the 182 with the canoes on the roof

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
think you are on here i saw you at about 5:45pm by jade garden Chinese i was the 182 with the canoes on the roof
Hi mate, I was miles away and by the time I noticed I was a bit late trying to 'thumbs up' at you! LOL! :)

That would be @SharkyUK :)
It was indeed :)

he must live somewhere near me then
No, I live in Wales mate :) I'd been down to visit Dan (SJM) to have some work done on my Trophy. We called over to Highbridge to see my other half's mum. She's a zummerzet gal :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Mate, with all the rain we've had in south Wales recently I would have gladly bought your canoes! :) I did indeed see you albeit a little too late I think! I hope you enjoyed your paddle and I'll keep an eye out when I'm next down that way.

Clio 182
yea i know its been bad here too and fair enough i am about most of this area and paddle was good starching the roof with the rear bar was not :/

[/QUOTE] No, I live in Wales mate :) I'd been down to visit Dan (SJM) to have some work done on my Trophy. We called over to Highbridge to see my other half's mum. She's a zummerzet gal :)[/QUOTE]

So it's your fault my shed wasn't finished today then :p

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
tonyd106 said:
So it's your fault my shed wasn't finished today then :p
Er... LOL! :p I did notice your she- car mate. Dan was just talking to the scrap metal guy who was taking it away... ;)

think its too deep shall get it done the same time i get the dent taken out of the hood
Yeah, makes sense to get a couple of bits done at the same time. I'm sure it will come up like new mate. :)

Hahaha, you up to much tomorrow evening? I'm picking the car up maybe I could pick filters up and we could meet you somewhere?

I'm hoping to have it at least primer expensive one colour and most if not all the plastics fitted before the track day.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It might be a bit awkward mate... simply because I've had another bit of bad luck with the Trophy (hence I will be driving it steady!) and I'm also in the middle of moving to my new house. What sort of time were you thinking?

It might be a bit awkward mate... simply because I've had another bit of bad luck with the Trophy (hence I will be driving it steady!) and I'm also in the middle of moving to my new house. What sort of time were you thinking?

Probably after 7 mate as I have to pick the car up late afternoon and I image traffic will be poor. If you can't don't worry about it we'll do it another day.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Probably after 7 mate as I have to pick the car up late afternoon and I image traffic will be poor. If you can't don't worry about it we'll do it another day.
Hmm... might be a bit tricky mate so I'll have to duck out for the time being and hook up with you and Filters at a later date. I'm just struggling for time at the moment buddy :)