ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T1r Vs PX4

Clio RS 172
Im interested to know this. Been told t1rs are on back order. Been offered 4's at a good price. I'm looking at doing some track days and want to see what people opinions are!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Wouldn't choose either for a Renault sport in my opinion. Especially if you're looking to do some track days.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Neither IMO, they are both average at best, far too soft and the sidewalls wear in no time.

Clio 172 Cup
OK in the tyre poll on here the T1R is the second most used tyre that people rate after the PE2's any one know where i can get PE2's in 215/40/16 for a good price ?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Camskill, black circles etc

They used to be popular purely for the name but when everyone realised they were s**t nobody bought them..

Pirelli P-Zero's, Conti SportContact 3's or Michelin PS3's IMO

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Pe2s no longer exist in 16inch.

They have been superseeded by the pilot sport 3.

I'd just go for Pirelli Pzero Nero and never look back. Epic tyres.

bg182ff
ps3 all day long!! they are the new version of the old exalto's supplied new on the 182's :) i still have a exalto on mine and wear rate seems much better than the soft ass p zero's