ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swindon meet *pic*

hi derv got home quite quick im the one that was talking to you in the pub nice pic mate.

and nice to meet ya. did ya take anymore photos

had it tonight mate met at the sun pub then went to the pattern, dont know when the next one is just have to keep an eye out.

silver valver/hybrid

got some more piccys, gonna sort them out when i can, gotta be up 6.30 tommorow and im at college till nine after work so not sure when theyll be done but soon!

i just got home after going to cheltenham after, me BenR and fatherted had a little play at *cough* 130mph most of the way back so much so that when we pulled over toget petrol ben and fatherteds mafifolds were glowing orange and bens heatshield was smoking, LOL

Willy2

DID FATHERTED make an appearance? Did you see his orange wheels? his valver is the first phase 1 with leather(factory) and ABS i have seen

he certainly did, lets just say he likes the thottle and dont know where the brakes are, LOL

and me and christian (cbscup) did some 172 vs cup testing with some interesting results;)

twas aiiight.....

Christian....you really need to read your highly code eh!

2 lanes means 2 cars, NOT side by side....lol.....

woops think i might og been a bit guilty of the 2 lanes 2 cars thing, lol. anyway christian if u com eon here u are a maniac, im so glad i only said to drive moderatly home instead of fast. my poor little car couldnt cope, was quite impressed we got to 130 at one point. ive got some wicked pics not many cars though im off on holiday 2moro so might be a while b4 i can put them up. wicked to meet everyone had a good laugh.

well done sammy think everyones forgot you, was a great meet cant wait till u organise the next one im sure me and ben j will be there. ;)

Abarth 500

Twas indeed a good meet. I dismiss any claims of driving like a nutter though - I felt I was very restrained. The 172 v Cup dual carriageway blast was interesting as there was absolutly no gain from either car right up to about 130 (although I did have a full tank and hadnt been to the toilet ;))

Nev - You werent guilty of the two car two lane thing, more the THREE car two lane thing (F&F Stylee :D). I was impressed by your turn of speed on the last section of dual before Oxford though - its a nice drive back isnt it?

Ben - I always make appropriate signals, even if it is just the one finger!

Much respect to Sammy as well for organising and just being her ;)

ps - does anyone know where I can get some new tyres and a clutch? (Im blaming your driving this time Sammy xx)

GR7

Shiny red R32

At your meets, why dont you guys park your cars in a pattern - in order of dark - light - dark - light - dark - light and so on...... instead of three silvers - two blues - two blacks etc etc........ OK? Would look better in your pics!! ;) Not sure where the lovely single yellow would fit in - perhaps dead centre Kath - especially in a circle formation!!

Or maybe in a diamond, circle or cross shape instead of a straight line! Who will be the first to be different at their meet? ;)

Abarth 500

teehee - I wont tell you how long Simon spent deciding who had to park where before any photos were taken!

Quote: Originally posted by cbscup on 12 May 2003

Nev - You werent guilty of the two car two lane thing, more the THREE car two lane thing (F&F Stylee :D). I was impressed by your turn of speed on the last section of dual before Oxford though - its a nice drive back isnt it?

clutch? (Im blaming your driving this time Sammy xx)

3 cars 2 lanes what we, come on it looked so inviting. would of been a cool pic, dunno what happened dan was usually so willing to take pics, have to have a word with him. yeah i must admit surprised me, im liking the roads on the way bk to oxford cheers for showign me the way and warning me about the speed camaras. i kept gettign lights flashed at em when we were overtakign all those cars, pshhh shouldnt be goign so slow, lol.

yeah cheers sammy for sortign it all out.

Abarth 500

Nev - if you ever feel like heading up to Cheltenham again on a Sunday night then give me a shout and you can join the growing cruisesouthmids.co.uk convoy from Oxford!

cool, will do mate, it only took bout 1 and a quarter to get home from chelthenham so could well be up for that int the future mate. u got my number aint ya let me no when ur going down and i will try come down sometimes.

Abarth 500

I try and go down most weeks and am trying to start a small convoy from Oxford so just give me a shout and Ill be there (except the 25th May cos Im on hols!)

silver valver/hybrid

glad everyone liked the pic! it was only a quick jobbie, might have a better attempt later, i just slapped the two pics together. I must appologise to sammy i think thats the only car i havent got a close up pic as she got to the pattern store later than the others.

Cheers guys! :oops:

Oh and Derv! Im soooooooooo upset with ya! Yeah soz was late! But i had some things to do quickly, peeps to see, lol! :oops:

Christian i did not drive your car bad what so ever! So dont even go there! You and Nev both can share the title of "crazy drivers" alongside fatherted;)

Well done Simon for all the car piccy arrangement! Ben J is going to bring name badges for everyone next time...! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by sammy on 12 May 2003

Well done Simon for all the car piccy arrangement! Ben J is going to bring name badges for everyone next time...!
it all went so smoothly til grant sulked and someone else refused to move their car :oops:

lmao! Im sorry! But i was paked up all nicely, chattin to the peeps, and then get told i have to move! :devilish: ;)

And btw.. Where did Grant go?

i think it didnt really look any different!!!

line up all the 172s in coordination....then scatter the valvers around.

Its discrimination i tells ya!!!

BenH!!!! i wanna sue!

OOOOOOO ur in trouble Derv!!! u cut out malices motor!!!!:eek: u no what i new there would be perfect space for all those cars! cant wait to do it again tho!!! ive put a post in the meetings section maybe get some laser quest in next time!! nice to finally put a face to u lot tho!!!:D

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 12 May 2003

At your meets, why dont you guys park your cars in a pattern - in order of dark - light - dark - light - dark - light and so on...... instead of three silvers - two blues - two blacks etc etc........ OK? Would look better in your pics!! ;) Not sure where the lovely single yellow would fit in - perhaps dead centre Kath - especially in a circle formation!!

Or maybe in a diamond, circle or cross shape instead of a straight line! Who will be the first to be different at their meet? ;)

Gr dont get simon started! that took long enough!