ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suth Wales Meet - sunday 25th July

I know this is only just over a week away but summers going by quickly so thought might as well see if anyone fancies meeting up

In the past we had some good meets starting in Porthcawl then going for a drive and some food from there - nothin fancy just a burger by the beach or something, there are some good roads and some good places to stop for pictures. If we can get some good pics Ill do a write up for PFC mag

So if anyone fancies meeting up shall we say 3.00pm in the car park just west of Porthcawl itself (where we met in the past if someone could add the name of the place for me that would be great)

here is a multimap link to the meeting point - http://www.multimap.com/s/QN9JxINj

Just spoke to Pete - car park meeting point is Restbay

also as I guess a few cars will be heading down from Cardiff direction if you want to meet up at 2.30pm at Cardiff West Services ill see you there

Last edited by a moderator:
  Blk/Gold 182 FF
i wont be able to make it sorry guys, this is the weekend i'm going camping! bad times! would have loved another meet!! hopefully wont have to wait too long for the next one!

Faded trophy
ill defo up fpr it just a word of warning the rest bay car park has some savage speed bumps lol

RenaultSport 172
Cheers for the PM, Tim. Sadly this is my Girlfriends birthday so somehow don't think I will be able to make it. Apologises.

cool - looking good so far - there 2 or 3 megane sports coming too

To be honest I havent been into that car park since the last meet we had and I dont remember any speed bumps so they must be new - couldnt agree more

Anyone got any suggestions close to this?

1992 Clio 1.8 16v Red
should be getting some mk1's to come to show you a proper clio ;)

And their isn't speed bumps if you go down the back of the car park and park on the grass, i been there the last two weekends running. And the ones in the car park i can get over, and im real low.

Last edited:
  Faded trophy
aslong as the weather is nice the back of the car park should be open and as said there isnt any speedbumps there lol

this isnt looking too bad - over 10 cars so far - fingers crossed for some sun!
thought we could go for a spin up the coast roads over to southern down etc - get some good pics

Renaullt Clio Y Reg 2001
Hiya, ive only recently become a member to this, so what these meets all about? Do I need a clio-sport, as I only have a 'standard' Clio, I dont want to feel left out :-( lol haha.

more the merrier mate - no you dont need to have a sport, we are just getting together for some pics and is a good chance to put names to faces. we'll go for a drive but Im sure youll keep up!

172 MoNaCo.....
i shall pop along to this, only 2mins away from my house!i will be very ruff as its global gathering on the sat!:D.nevermind tho! like said hope weather is good and quite busy otherwise they wont open the back gates.mines only lowered -40mm and it bottoms out on the back a bit on the speed bumps.should be a fun run down to southerndown!

Faded trophy
may not be able to make it now sorry boys if whoever is orginiseing can pm me your number and if i can come a bit later i can text you and find out where you are lol

hey guys would love to join you but i dont know where it is as im not from the area and i dont want to come there on my own

If u like I'll come and meet u before hand - I'm coming from Cardiff but could meet u at the turnoff for porthcawl on the m4 then u could follow me. It's really not far from u (think I remember u saying u live in swansea but I may be imagining that) but seriously don't worry - we can sort something out.

If u like I'll come and meet u before hand - I'm coming from Cardiff but could meet u at the turnoff for porthcawl on the m4 then u could follow me. It's really not far from u (think I remember u saying u live in swansea but I may be imagining that) but seriously don't worry - we can sort something out.
Cheers dude no im not from swansea tho i do spend time up there....im from caerphilly