ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension struts

right i fitted a set of shocks & springs to my valver i dropped it 35mm but now the garage carnt track my car so its now running on the inside of the tyres so they are now shagged but i have noticed that the strut caps dont ever touch the strut housing i dont know the right names for them so you will have to forgive me but i need to know if this sounds like there is something wrong

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the large nut/washer with rubber on it that sits on top of the shocker turret is designed to sit above the turret top. There has to be a gap as the washer turns with the shocker when turning the steering.

mine used to sit a good bit above the turret mate. ive since replaced them though because they were shagged. the new ones renault supplied me with though are a lot beefier and thicker and sit flush to the turret.