ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension refresh, Ball joints, track rod ends etc

BMW E36 328i Sport
Well after crashing I want to refresh my suspension/steering. The crash caused only bodywork damage but the front right wheel took the weight of the car on it as it landed in the field :S

Basically want to get new ball joints, track rod ends and going to get camber bolts too. What about the actual track rods? Should I replace them? Are they hard to replace?

I also read that ball joints only come with wishbones but I remember reading about megane 2.0 ones fitting is this right? Will any ball joints, track rods, track rod ends from a motorfactors fit or do I need to be very specific about the spec of my car ie cup packed?

RS 182 CUP
just give them the reg when you order the parts, the only thing to watch for is the lower ball joints are the right parts. just make sure you get you tracking done when all the bits are fitted