ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension advice pleaseeeeee

Renault Clio 182
Have a non cup 182, just started gutting the interior and car feels like it's nose diving lol, I was wondering if the 172 cup dampers are lower than mine? Wanna get cook sport springs and they lower it 30mm but not sure 30mm is going to be enough?? Any advice would be awesome. I'm not spending silly money on coilovers and also not buy cheap coilovers as they will be terrible.
What about aftermarket dampers? I'm open to options :)

172 Cup
So its started nose diving since you have stripped the interior? Are your current dampers in good working order? Cooksports on standard dampers will be fine, unless you want to fork out for some konis perhaps.

Renault Clio 182
So its started nose diving since you have stripped the interior? Are your current dampers in good working order? Cooksports on standard dampers will be fine, unless you want to fork out for some konis perhaps.
I'm over exaggerating perhaps but you can feel the arse is higher. Been told kW st x are good? Same as the normal kW sets but made from galvanised steel instead of stainless. My pal used to work for them. Anyone had experience of them??

Clio 182
I did the same as you and stripped my 182... I found that eibach prolines were a perfect stepping stone before Coilovers.