ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

survived through the snow then this happens...

172 cup got burnt :(
spent 3 hours stood outside freezing last night coz some sick b*****d walked up my drive and torched my car!!! im absolutely gutted!!

Attachments

• DSC00193.jpg
    DSC00193.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 853
  • DSC00195.jpg
    DSC00195.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 877
  • DSC00194.jpg
    DSC00194.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 787
  • DSC00192.jpg
    DSC00192.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 932

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. That's scary. Does anyone really not have an excuse either?

s**t start to the new year. Sorry to see that.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thats terrible, there's some sick people out there!
hope you get it sorted without too much hastle??

have you made any enemies lately???
and how can you be sure it was torched?? they can go up in flames due to faulty wiring and such!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You sure someone did it? Not a fault on the car itself somehow? s**t start to the year either way :(

well someone ran into me last week and werent too happy about getting it fixed, so police are trying him, cant think of anyone else.
fire brigade said it was definantly deliberate, if it was wiring it wouldve started under bonnet, but was inside the car, the front bumper is perfect!! and they mustve walked past my dads car to get to it coz it was infront of mine, theyve scratched his bonnet.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Tbf your lucky it was just your car that went up then, hopefully they are caught.

house got a bit burnt too, gutters and pipes have melted and so have our christmas decorations! i live in a quiet little village tho wheres this stuff doesnt happen, i cant believe it :(

Coupe/Defender V8
Harsh mate, happened to one of my friends a few years ago. Someone chucked a fuel can under his car and it caught light and blew up. Not a good start to the New year :(

The lousy b*****d!
That could have set fire to the house and the neighbours too. He could have killed someone.

Hopefully the Police will get him and the insurance will be good to you.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
shiiiiiiiiit that sucks! only a girl would attack a car instead of bringing it to you, i hope they get caught mate.

also - selling wheels and exhaust? lol

Silver surfer
That's awful, feel sorry for you and the car! I had some d**khead smash in my rear window the other day for no apparent reason - what is it with these people?