ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Survey: 182 best colour...

saw the racing blue and it looks nothin like the one on renault.... like black but my bro has black so thats a no go, so close call between artic and titanium....?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Racing blue

why - because I have ordered it and cant change my mind but also because i think the other three colours look like 172s without seeing the wheels or the exhausts at the back (not that thats a bad thing as I like the 172 but I have got the new version of a car and want it to stand out) so I wanted something a little different which is what I have got.

All the colours are nice, it just comes down to personal preference at the end of the day!

E36 323i coupe

Well.... I just saw the yellow one in Max Power... and if I was in the market for one, there would be absolutely no hesitation - it would have to be the YELLOW!

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 02 March 2004

what, at £1150?! :eek:
yes, at £1150 or any other price you care to name - how rare will that car be ???!!!!!! YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW (but then I would say that wouldnt I!!) :D

172, Tiguan

Orange, with carbon spoilers and the Gordini stripe in carbon.

And then black wheels with a silver outer rim.

:D