ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey / East Sussex member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Breakfast meets are great if you can find a decent location. North Weald is perfect because there's always something going on over there on a Sunday morning. They have classic motorcycle meets, drag strips, track time attacks as well as all the interesting planes taking off. If you have anything similar over near you then it's definitely worth looking at.

To be honest I also quite like an evening meet at a burger van. I know it might sound a bit shite but a coffee, a burger and a chat are always a great way to get to know people and make newer members feel welcome.

It would be nice to get a joint SE meet together at somewhere like lakeside shopping centre around April/May time. Can watch all the dick heads in their chav wagons then perv on the local Essicks hotties before heading off to the famous food bus for a naughty burger.

monaco 172
Might be a little way out for a fair few people, but i know some of the pistonhead guys meet for breaky at the goodwood aerodrome sometimes. Ive never had breakfast there personally but heard its pretty good.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm going to start arranging something towards the end of the week for the end of November, beginning of December time. I'll keep you all posted.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I have a couple of ideas in mind - if possible, could people who have already commented in here (and who haven't) suggest how far they would be willing to travel? I am trying to centralise it for everyone.

Clio 172 RS Ph1
Distance don't bother me as long as there is a few weeks notice so I can get some cash together for fuel etc

Renault Clio 172 Cup
I'm up for this, always good to have an excuse to take the car for a spin on a Sunday morning now the Goodwood Breakfast clubs are over until March. I'm in Brighton, there are loads of great pubs in mid Sussex for breakfast, or cafes for a good coffee and cake.

I see quite a few 172/182s in around Brighton, there's at least 3 Trophy's. I don't know if any of them are on the forums though.

Clio 172 RS Ph1
I'm in Brighton in my 172 from time to time dad lives there as well as a few friends 20mims down the road from me

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
yea know the place well,like to meet a few people and get to a few meets and shows this year
Course mate! I'm in charge of Surrey and Sussex, only because we already have a Berkshire rep and me being old windsor, I can be in 'Surrey' within 30 seconds. I'll include you in all my meets though! Only an extra 15 minutes for you to get to Staines!

182 rb
Course mate! I'm in charge of Surrey and Sussex, only because we already have a Berkshire rep and me being old windsor, I can be in 'Surrey' within 30 seconds. I'll include you in all my meets though! Only an extra 15 minutes for you to get to Staines!
sounds good to me thank you

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@Typhoon is there anything else happening in march other than the rolling road?

I'll be looking to do something for February, organised within the next week, then when that event is over I will then look to sort something for March as well.
@TimR26 is dealing with the rolling road at the minute but there will be something I'll chuck together also!

Status
Not open for further replies.