ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey / East Sussex member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 182
Annoyingly, parts for my car are turning up the week after so it's going to look a little messy and high:confused:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi @Martin. - Go Karting never went ahead. I will look to run it again in the future however. The meet coming up is just to chat, take photos, grab something to eat etc. I will keep you posted though!

@Typhoon im not sure i can come mate! that saturday is bankholiday weekend and my work will probably be very busy if its nice weather so i cant get the day off! its also my best friends birthday on that day too i completely forgot so im afraid i cant join you, sorry mate was looking forward to it! :tired:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
@Typhoon im not sure i can come mate! that saturday is bankholiday weekend and my work will probably be very busy if its nice weather so i cant get the day off! its also my best friends birthday on that day too i completely forgot so im afraid i cant join you, sorry mate was looking forward to it! :tired:
No worries brother. Cheers for the heads up! Fingers crossed you can make the next one!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'm going to cancel Go Race as not enough people so give me a day or so, I'll speak to the guys there and see what deal I can get on go-karting! :wink:
Just remembered the Let's :)wink:) Race thing, sorry I didn't reply- it's a mate's birthday drinks that night so I can't come anyway.

TBH I'm a bit of a frequent flyer at Buckmore park now so if you (or anyone else) fancies going too then it makes quite a nice morning or afternoon out.

Clio 182
My brothers is blue with black wheels and you can hear it coming a mile off as he has milteck and no cat! Kool, we shall organise something then.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm up for a meet, you just choose places far away and when I'm on holiday :wink:
This latest jumpy place looks sick tho!
It's hard covering two massive areas. You can always suggest places mate if you know of anywhere decent?

Gravity force is awesome! Would be cool to meet you. There.

Clio 182
It's hard covering two massive areas. You can always suggest places mate if you know of anywhere decent?

Gravity force is awesome! Would be cool to meet you. There.
Nah I'm joking mate, you will always get people wanting it near them, can't please everyone! I'm happy to drive over (even if Im doing 20k miles a year:weary:)
Always up for a laugh, just don't do it whilst I'm away otherwise you'll maon haha! I can put a face to the name also!

Status
Not open for further replies.